[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best rookie WR class ever?

theirish

I know I'm a little towards the young side of remembering all time great draft classes, but this is the memorable one for me in regards to one position and that is WR.

I'm amazed at how well this class has done and I know there was much hype leading to this draft, but it's good to see most are paying off.

So far to me these WRs have made impacts in the league and I'm sure there are more that we will see towards the end of this year and next year.

My list (not in any kind of order):

Sammy Watkins

Mike evans

brandin cooks

kelvin Benjamin

OBJ

John brown

allen Robinson

allen hurns

martavis bryant

Davant Adams

Donte moncrief

Jarvis Landry

Paul Richardson

Like I said a very impressive draft class and can't wait to see what they do in the next few years.

can't forget Taylor Gabriel...or maybe you can

I think you definitely need to include him (7th in yards), and Jordon Matthews (top 10 receptions & yards) in any list.

http://draftseason.com/nfl-rookie-info/ds-nfl-rookie-stats/

I agree with MTSUper7, the rules evolution making passing easier is part of the reason. The rash of injuries/suspensions may also be allowing the rookie WR to get more chances during the season.