[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

league mananger question

jpacheco2009

"Commish won it all, but after he explained how close and competitive it was right down to the wire, I realized that this was the best/most unpredictale/funnest league I has ever been in!"

You dont find it odd that the commish won, and he's the only one that can see anything?

:fishy:

Yes! Do you know where i can get one? Lol

Over time you get the feel of the forum, Chester's post was pure gold humor an example of a completely screwed up league run by a commish who has it setup for him to win.

Ohhh...wait...this whole post is sarcasm??!! Dang i thought it was real. i have an embarrassed sign. :)

Not the whole thread, just chester's post and some comments after that.

Still not sure what the OP really meant, and they never made another post after opening the thread.

I didn't realize the hoopla that the league would generate.

I would like to recruit new members from here, as I see there is interest in this unique league.

When I emailed the commish about new members, he told me it was almost full for next year already (2 spots left, including me),

He even said that some of the members have already prepaid for future years to ensure a team. I had a hard time coming up with the $500 for this year, so I don't know about paying in advance.

ps

Just wanted to let you know, based on the scoring, I'm guessing I'm about 2-2 right now, hard to say as I don't know who I'm playing against week to week. Of course I do know my lineup so I can guess my totals and am fairly confident of the .500 record right now. I do know that there are 12 teams in the league and 6 make the playoffs, so .500 would ensure a 50% chance of making the playoffs.

I've been a member of the huddle for around 18 years (do that math, how old were you!) so a 50/50 shot of making the playoffs for me is really better than 50/50 for most as my FF knowledge covers a longer period of time.

• Like 1