[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can anyone top this?

deaconjohn06

Last week I scored 130.58 and lost, this week with the same team I scored 51.08 and won. Have never heard of anything like that in 10 or so years of playing fantasy football.

That is wild, but it did seem scoring was way down this week. Our high score this week was under 100 (91) a week or two before it was 145. I won a game with 66 points, and 4 of our 6 winners scored under 90 points.

after going 0-3 and scoring the second most points in my league in the process and bordering on giving this hobby up..... I played my most hated rival this week and was on my way to 0-4 when Calvin Johnson coughed it up at the 1 thus giving me a 2 point win.

ahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Doubt it was all just the Pats and Titans being on bye. Just a quick look at scores shows many big ones week 3 with 60+ combined points (39-28, 35-33, 51-17) and several more over 50. Week 4 had fewer that high.

But I was happy to face the Gronk owner (and beat him) this past week while he was on bye.

after going 0-3 and scoring the second most points in my league in the process and bordering on giving this hobby up..... I played my most hated rival this week and was on my way to 0-4 when Calvin Johnson coughed it up at the 1 thus giving me a 2 point win.

ahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

It just got better - my hated rival also has L Murray who has a fumble removed, my win is now by 1.