[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday? - Playoff Edition

LosGatosEnFuegos

League 1: Need Hightower not to get -6 points.

League 2: PPR scoring down by 17.2, I have stafford, tate and Hightower vs brees.

League 3: up by 28, I have stafford and Hightower vs brees.

League 4: clinched it, even though I went against Antonio brown and Watkins In PPR.

4 - 0 is extremely possible, as long as Brees doesn't have a game of his life and Stafford shows up and get something like 10 points out of Hightower.

4-0 this week thank you stafford and tate

I have never dealt with more injuries in one season, but have managed through them all. This includes losing Jamaal Charles, Steve Smith, Jonathan Stewart, Brian Hartline, Ahmad Bradshaw, Lesean McCoy, AJ Green, Shaun Draughns.....and a few others. Still managed to get to championship next week....win 10 straight weeks....lead league in scoring. Hopefully I can find a way to get win number 11 in a row this weekend!

Thank you to Bree's and Cooks for sealing deal on MNF.

Edited by Bigman56

For the record, I hate Drew Brees, the DET DEF, Chris Ivory, Aaron Rodgers, and myself (the latter for starting Ivory and Rodgers this week)...as I predicted I ended up losing a tiebreaker (thanks to my man Kirk Cousins, no less)...I was up by 27 facing Brees - I knew 27 was a fairly common QB score under our progressive point system, whereby a player gets 6 points for their 1st weekly TD, 8 for the second, and 10 for the 3rd (i.e., 24 points for a 3-TD effort), and add in a 3-point bonus for > 250 yds passing, and voila, the magic 27-point game...IF I had started either C. West or even D. Martin and his sorry-@$$ TNF production over Ivory's stupid 1 point OR R. Fitzpatrick over Rodgers' 6 points, I would have won...I HATE this stupid game, as I just watched about $1,200 circle the drain...and, the first half of the MNF game was so promising, too...oh well, now I get to play for 3rd (about $100), without OBJ...yay! NOT!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr...

P.S. - for the record, record, I don't "really" hate Drew Brees...he's actually one of the NFL's good guys...I'm just slightly (ok, REALLY!) bitter about the outcome of my semi-final game...

Edited by the outlaw