[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Freeman (dynasty)...

sksmith

in ppr setting, what's about right an asking price?

Allen Robinson

Keenan Allen

Sammy Watkins

Mike Evans

Any of these too high a target? Too low? Assume you're thin at RB and don't have a 1st round draft pick, you think you'll move for Freeman here?

I personally value Freeman over all of those WRs.

It's close, but in this fantasy football universe, a RB that can carry the ball 15-20 times AND catch the ball SO many times out of the backfield.... is as close to fantasy gold as you're going to get.

WR is important, but deep. Consider (and this would be the order I'd put them in):

Evans - big target, but V-Jax still a factor for a few years and ASJ eventually coming on

Robinson - flashes of absolute studliness but I think Hurns sucks value and Thomas will become more important to Bortles

Allen - #1 option in a pass-happy offense, but Rivers isn't young

Watkins - super hard to rely on... great talent, not a pass-happy offense

Just my opinion.

Edit: To answer the OP's question, I would start by offering Watkins. If he bites, congrats. If not, move up to Allen. If you have to get in the Evans/Robinson range, then you're starting to get close in value, and it's really a matter of preference.

Edited by darin3

I am, generally speaking, WR biased. This is a takeover team that comes rather heavy on the RB side and weak (in my opinion) on the WR side. As of right now, I don't think Freeman maintains this year's level of RB1 production going forward; not to say he won't remain in the RB1 range, just not as productive. As for my own preference, I would rank the young WRs in the order of ARob, Evans, K Allen, Watkins.

Obviously I want best return possible, but posed question just to see how others would view Freeman's value vs the WRs

I am, generally speaking, WR biased. This is a takeover team that comes rather heavy on the RB side and weak (in my opinion) on the WR side. As of right now, I don't think Freeman maintains this year's level of RB1 production going forward; not to say he won't remain in the RB1 range, just not as productive. As for my own preference, I would rank the young WRs in the order of ARob, Evans, K Allen, Watkins.

Obviously I want best return possible, but posed question just to see how others would view Freeman's value vs the WRs

If that were the case - and I had it backwards - I'd look to move Freeman. And can't argue with your list. ARob and Evans are pretty close and given your circumstances either one would be a fine flip for him.

Oddly, thehuddle dynasty rankings for 2016 are the lowest on Evans by far (have him ranked 23rd)...wonder why

When were those updated? I think there's only one person that does those for this site... so one person's opinion. I'd bet if you looked elsewhere the number would be higher.

It was dated late December. I'm not basing my value of him off it, just surprised how low on him their ranking is; most of the other sites with dynasty rankings have him between 7 and 14, probably averaging around the 10 spot...someone doesn't like him all that much

• 4 weeks later...