[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check in on Josh Gordon

InTomWeTrust

Sigh... :(

Sigh is right, but in this case InToolWeTrust may have a slight point. If Gordon were to ever pull his ish together, I think you're looking at worst a top-5 fantasy WR. The guy was just ridiculously dominant when given the chance and YES the RG3 connection could potentially mean HUGH things.

Are you saying you wouldn't take a stab at him if he's reinstated? Depending on the price, it'd be foolish not to.

Problem is, I don't see the cat ever exercising his demons... let alone Darth Goodell letting him back in....

• Like 1

Are you saying you wouldn't take a stab at him if he's reinstated? Depending on the price, it'd be foolish not to.

Problem is, I don't see the cat ever exercising his demons... let alone Darth Goodell letting him back in....

Not saying I wouldn't. But I would be scared that he would a pop a hot test any time so yeah I think he'd go higher than I'd be interested in the risk

But IMO his ship has sailed. Catching a buzz is more important to him than an NFL career from the looks of it

• Like 1

Sigh is right, but in this case InToolWeTrust may have a slight point. If Gordon were to ever pull his ish together, I think you're looking at worst a top-5 fantasy WR. The guy was just ridiculously dominant when given the chance and YES the RG3 connection could potentially mean HUGH things.

youre right man, we can stack rbs and use gordon as a #1 and get tremendous value