[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals - Soft as butter

Bobby Brown

It was a bummer that Christine Michael fumbled the scoring drive away. Congrats on beating the mighty Bucs at home. That hardly ever happens. Arizona is now clutch.

Scoring drive? Is that what you call it when you cross mid-field? 3 points Bobby, three? talk about clutch....take the NFC West back from us, then you can talk all your trash, until then, you better get ready for the 9ers.

I called out Arizona because I think they lack killer instinct and are soft.. Seattle looses to Rams every single year...sometimes twice like last year. And they still do better than Arizona and Dallas could ever hope for....when the games matter.

Edited by Bobby Brown

I use the block feature on certain people, but then finding myself clicking 'view anyway' way too many times - especially in posts like this one. Where's the 'omit' feature?

I don't think I'm being that caustic. My old login had 20K posts before your nuts dropped.

It's no wonder all the old guys who weren't so sensitive have been kicked out. :kicksrock:

I called out Arizona because I think they lack killer instinct and are soft.. Seattle looses to Rams every single year...sometimes twice like last year. And they still do better than Arizona and Dallas could ever hope for....when the games matter.

check in for duty on david johhnson being soft though.

im confused on how soft hes gonna be when the cardinals give him the rock 30 times in the playoffs and its easy for carson to hit his guys

youre not checking in though

I don't think I'm being that caustic. My old login had 20K posts before your nuts dropped.

It's no wonder all the old guys who weren't so sensitive have been kicked out. :kicksrock:

I didn't mention any names. Why do you assume I'm referring to you? I think people make a lot of foolish posts (kinda like this one - no offense) only to get sour grapes when no one agrees with them.. Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

im confused on how soft hes gonna be when the cardinals give him the rock 30 times in the playoffs and its easy for carson to hit his guys

you are on ignore - however I do click on view anyway just to see what hot air you're blowing today

I'll check in on Chris Johnson getting more runs than David Johnson. I'll check in on not seeing the flow of the game, but wondering how you get up early and often and then give Chris Johnson more runs than David Johnson.