[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers WRs

oG1KeNoBi

After their week 11 game vs NE, their remaining schedule as far as defenses versus WRs is more than favorable. Do you trust any of these guys to get it done and deliver some damage against opposing defenses?

LWR - Torrey Smith

RWR - Quinton Patton

SWR - Jeremy Kerley

TE - Vance McDonald

Patton has 18 targets the past two games, I'm just saying.

And he only caught half of them for about 150 yards. He only has 2 double digit outputs on the season, had only exceeded 60 yards once this year and hasn't scored yet and that's with Torrey Smith missing time and the 49ers sucking all year, playing from behind a ton. I passed and would do so again.

Edited by irish

And he only caught half of them for about 150 yards. He only has 2 double digit outputs on the season, had only exceeded 60 yards once this year and hasn't scored yet and that's with Torrey Smith missing time and the 49ers sucking all year, playing from behind a ton. I passed and would do so again.

LOL. I'm not advocating for the guy! Smith hasn't missed a game this year, BUT he does appear to be out this upcoming game. I think Patton can be a bye week flex, if desperate. Yes, I know the 49ers offense sucks! :lol:

we had a decent amount of rain yesterday. looks like rain around kickoff with it lightening up around 2-3p. seems like this game should have a good dose of blount, hyde, and kaepernick legs. wet conditions will be an X factor..... could be some drops and fumbles, and the possibility is there for slips= big plays.

edit- i was loving kerley in ppr until kaep came back. good gamed recently, but need to see him string more together to get in the lineup. patton, smith, and the tes seem to get more of kaep's targets right now.

Edited by Bier Meister