[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Quimby

'canes2004

Your avatar is waiting.

Just right click on mine, click save as, add it to your pictures. Then when you use your avatar settings on your personal info here at the Huddle just hit browse and look for your brand spanking new Hurricane avatar!

Also I expect you to post ALOT. You'll want to show all your friends what you won. :D

That hurts VQ...I feel for you. That's alright, I lost $50 to my brother-in-law, at least yours is free. Man I would put it up now so you don't have to look at it while you are out of town. :D

Leon Washington called Rix out after the game.

"We definitely have to make some changes," Washington said. "I know Chris has been here for five years, but it's time to put some pressure on his shoulders. "Chris, you've got to get it done."

I can't imagine how the defensive players feel right now...what more do you have to do? Rix sucks. :D:DB):D

Nice!  :D

412744[/snapback]

Here ya go VQ2, this avatar ought to cheer you up!

:D

Props to the 'canes for winning, but it sucks to lose AND look so horrible in the process. That was not one of the better played FSU/UM games by either team, that's for sure. Rix is that bad. It's time to close the book on him.

Here ya go VQ2, this avatar ought to cheer you up!

:D

Props to the 'canes for winning, but it sucks to lose AND look so horrible in the process. That was not one of the better played FSU/UM games by either team, that's for sure.  Rix is that bad. It's time to close the book on him.

414344[/snapback]

Actually, it kind of does. Now that I feel recovered I'm ready to go back.

I can't believe they are sticking with Rix.