[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Witten worth?

Runner

12-team redraft league with IDP. Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1ST, 1K, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB.

I am weak at TE, and have been offerred Witten for CBrown. I have Edge, F Taylor, W Green and the backups for Edge and Taylor. I'm thinking that I should pull the trigger since Witten has been on a tear, and will fill a serious void at TE. However, I'd lose depth at RB. Brown is good, but his injuries have limited him. My thinking is that Taylor has a nice schedule the rest of the year and I could stick with him and Edge. Witten would get me quality points at the TE position. My question is... Is Witten worth getting rid of Brown? I'm also wondering how Witten would perform if Testaverde is benched in favor of Henson. I'd like to make the deal because I think it would help me. However, if Taylor gets injured, then I'm hurting at RB.

Anybody have an opinion? Thanks.

I'fe currently got Witten and Gonzo, so I think a lot about trying to trade witten and I'd be psyched if someone would give me C. Brown for him (well, that's unlikely since I have C. Brown too, but someone like him)

I dunno. I think Witten will be very good from here on out, but he could take a hit if Vinny doesn't play. I guess it really depends on how bad you think Brown's toe will be, who your other RBs are, and who your TE is, but without that info, I'd think it would be a bad trade for you.