[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titletown.......

cheezhed

Not looking too good in Green Bay. Walker looks to be holding out for mo-money!(can't say I blame him), Bubba Franks is unsigned, Green arrested for domestic violence, Al Harris arrested for beating down some stripper in Florida.(I guess he was jealous of her weave)........Bright side.....we got Rogers with the 24th pick! The only problem with that is, he doesn't help our O-Line, D-Line or Def Secondary.

Minnesota.....stackin offense and defense

Detroit..........stackin offense and defense

Chicago........well, at least we won't finish last :D

Not looking too good in Green Bay.  Walker looks to be holding out for mo-money!(can't say I blame him),  Bubba Franks is unsigned,  Green arrested for domestic violence,  Al Harris arrested for beating down some stripper in Florida.(I guess he was jealous of her weave)........Bright side.....we got Rogers with the 24th pick!  The only problem with that is,  he doesn't help our O-Line, D-Line or Def Secondary.   

795742[/snapback]

Holly f'n Athena a packer fan that has a brain :D

Now if we can find a cowboy fan with some we will be talking some major evolution

Holly f'n Athena a packer fan that has a brain :D

Now if we can find a cowboy fan with some we will be talking some major evolution

795755[/snapback]

Hey thanks Yukon..........i think :D

Not looking too good in Green Bay.  Walker looks to be holding out for mo-money!(can't say I blame him),  Bubba Franks is unsigned,  Green arrested for domestic violence,   Al Harris arrested for beating down some stripper in Florida.(I guess he was jealous of her weave)........Bright side.....we got Rogers with the 24th pick!  The only problem with that is,  he doesn't help our O-Line, D-Line or Def Secondary.    

795742[/snapback]

Farve should have retired on a good note :D

Edited by Outshined

darn. I pointed out the wife abuse from Green to a slacker fan and he just laughed saying she deserved it. Of course I asked if he was learning from FAV-re or not ... Anyhoo he was very disappointed but said he would acted like a Viking fan and still predict a 14-2 season and winning the Superbowl. Then he asked me if I ever get sick of believing that ...

Sorry the point was there are more then one out there.

Not looking too good in Green Bay.  Walker looks to be holding out for mo-money!(can't say I blame him),  Bubba Franks is unsigned,  Green arrested for domestic violence,  Al Harris arrested for beating down some stripper in Florida.(I guess he was jealous of her weave)........Bright side.....we got Rogers with the 24th pick!  The only problem with that is,  he doesn't help our O-Line, D-Line or Def Secondary.   

795742[/snapback]

Our defense sucked last year, and we still won the division. I wouldn't worry about the defense too much. Bates seems to get the most out of his players. Walker will get the money he deserves and come back to the team. As far as guys getting arrested, it's a fact of life in the NFL. Guys get arrested all the time, and it never affects their playing status. I'm not saying I don't think the other teams haven't been addressing their needs, but I don't think the sky is falling in Green Bay just yet.

Our defense sucked last year, and we still won the division. I wouldn't worry about the defense too much. Bates seems to get the most out of his players. Walker will get the money he deserves and come back to the team. As far as guys getting arrested, it's a fact of life in the NFL. Guys get arrested all the time, and it never affects their playing status. I'm not saying I don't think the other teams haven't been addressing their needs, but I don't think the sky is falling in Green Bay just yet

Theres the Packer homerism we were looking for!

:D

Our defense sucked last year, and we still won the division.  I wouldn't worry about the defense too much.  Bates seems to get the most out of his players.  Walker will get the money he deserves and come back to the team.  As far as guys getting arrested, it's a fact of life in the NFL.  Guys get arrested all the time, and it never affects their playing status.  I'm not saying I don't think the other teams haven't been addressing their needs, but I don't think the sky is falling in Green Bay just yet.

799303[/snapback]

now there is a packer fan