[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next Tedford NFL QB

Pancake

Couple of things happened to me while purchasing my coffee at Starbucks next to my work this morning. I spoke with Joe Ayoob's father. Joe is currently considered to be the frontrunner for the air apparent to Aaron Rogers at CAL under Tedford. Remember that name people....Joe Ayoob. Projected to hit the NFL market in 2 years as Joe is a Junoir. Oh yeah...the other thing was that George Lucas was standing next to me while we where waiting for our coffees.

Edited by Pancake

If I'd made a bajillion dollars on my movies, I'd buy my own private Starbucks so I wouldn't have to rub elbows with the riff raff.

853077[/snapback]

I didnt see Riff Raff there? :D

and we all know how well Tedford's QBs have done in the Pros...

Edit: a few of Tedford's pupils:

Akili Smith

Trent Dilfer :D

Joey Harrington

Kyle Boller

Edited by loaf

and we all know how well Tedford's QBs have done in the Pros...

Edit: a few of Tedford's pupils:

Akili Smith

Trent Dilfer  :D

Joey Harrington

Kyle Boller

853086[/snapback]

You forgot David Carr and Billy Volek

Edited by Pancake

You forgot David Carr and Billy Volek

853156[/snapback]

I'm sure that I'm missing more than those two but 4 outta 6 (generous as Carr's got a big season ahead and Volek's not out from behind McNair yet. he had those nice games late last season though) that's 66% crap.

I'm sure that I'm missing more than those two but 4 outta 6 (generous as Carr's got a big season ahead and Volek's not out from behind McNair yet. he had those nice games late last season though) that's 66% crap.

853190[/snapback]

I think your reading too far into my post (call it selective perception). :D

Im not claiming that the Tedford QBs are superstars, I just claiming that they are NFL quality and Joe Ayoob could be the next Tedford NFL QB. :D

- Dilfer did win a ring and he was a starting QB in the NFL for many years.

- Boller only has 2 years under their belt - 1.5 actually starting so he should be given a wee bit of slack to see how he develops.

- Carr only has 3 years under his belt and is developing into a legit NFL starter.

- Billy Voek has put up big numbers when played.

- Harrington might pull it out this year?

- I dont even want to talk about Akili :doah:

Edited by Pancake

Oh yeah...the other thing was that George Lucas was standing next to me while we where waiting for our coffees.

853027[/snapback]

You should have :D and said "That's for The Ewoks, Jar-Jar and Hayden Christensen you momotard.