[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS

Avernus

I think at some point this would be easier if each pick were based on who you'd take if you were drafting that particular team.  I know it is not supposed to be that way, but it might be the best way to continue.

:D

924401[/snapback]

I don't recall it being this difficult before...

A 100% Steve Smith would be a no brainer here....BUT....I heard that along with the broken bone he suffered, there was ligament damage.

He needs to have his quicks intact to be drafted here IMO. Until I see him in live action and know he hasn't lost anything, I'd be hesitant to draft him this high.

Sooooo Anquan Boldin is who I'd pick here.

A 100% Steve Smith would be a no brainer here....BUT....I heard that along with the broken bone he suffered, there was ligament damage.

He needs to have his quicks intact to be drafted here IMO. Until I see him in live action and know he hasn't lost anything, I'd be hesitant to draft him this high.

Sooooo Anquan Boldin is who I'd pick here.

924521[/snapback]

After hearing reports on Steve Smith's performance yesterday......I change my vote from Boldin to Smith

Steve Smith...Yesterday's performance?

926882[/snapback]

Yeah...yesterdays performance.

Unless you live under a rock, you know that he broke his ankle and suffered ligament damage last year, which he has been rehabbing since.

Yeterday were the first reports I've heard from people actually having their eye balls on him, to see that the broken ankle and ligament damage from last year, had not robbed Smith of his quicks....which is what makes him, as a player.