[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA Watch

TonyMantana

Yeah, I know the guy drafting for Fantasy Insights. He's actually won it 3 of the last 4 years. I use to work with him in the Air Force back in Denver, CO. He was excited to get Manning at #8, then followed with Moss in the 2nd.

Yeah, I think The Huddle has a solid start. Fantasy Insights is w/o a RB after 2 rounds, but has two powerhouses. I will definitely be following the SOFA season this year. I haven't ever followed it before but I will from now on. These guys represent the best and brightest of FF, Im pshyced to see how things pan out.

Thats cool you know the guy. How do these guys draft? Give the reigns to one guy or do it by commitee? I know they compete for our dollars, there seems to be alot on the line, but maybe they just have fun with it?

Edited by TonyMantana

Thats cool you know the guy.  How do these guys draft?  Give the reigns to one guy or do it by commitee?

946686[/snapback]

Seems most of them have one person representing them. Not sure if they are getting feedback and such from others. When the 'live' draft got postponed tonight, a few said they had someone else that could fill in if another live draft was attempted tomorrow.

Unimpressed with The Huddle's draft thus far. Jones was reasonable, but I do not like the Barber pick one bit, especially considering Lewis was still available. I suppose we'll see how it turns out, but it doesn't look like a start I'd be happy with.

bump

Cmon guys, I'd like to see some analysis and ish talking on this subject.  Lets criticize the Pros.  I wont bunp this again, but I'd like to see this post take off.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

946757[/snapback]

What you're looking for is in the NFL forum

Unimpressed with The Huddle's draft thus far.  Jones was reasonable, but I do not like the Barber pick one bit, especially considering Lewis was still available.  I suppose we'll see how it turns out, but it doesn't look like a start I'd be happy with.

946985[/snapback]

My guess is that WW is banking on 50-60 catches from Tiki this year, given the point per reception rule.

I think this post fits here. I like the last critique of the huddle especially. We are all here to learn how to win FF and what better place to discuss the "pros" choices.

I will check out the NFL though. I'm sure its a great thread, but alot of people wouldn't even check it out (yours truly) unless told to do so, what is the link? I am really interested in seeing how the KJ7 team and the PM/Moss team do this year. This is a great learning expereince.

"Your Womb is so Polluted!!"

I like 2)SAlex. The jury is out on 23)SJackson. There is still alot of talent out there with this pick, but S Jackson could be a sleeper here. I still can't figure out whether FF is poker or craps??? (Its always more fun to win when it is because of your cunning skills)

*The KJ choice seems weird, but I think like investing, you have to be somewhat contrarian. IMHO, wrong here spells doom, not distress.

Edited by TonyMantana