[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need expert advice ....

theprofessor

I need some help on this. I need to keep 2 of these 6 WR. Which two would you keep and why? Touchdowns= 6pts. / 1 point for every 15 yards / 1 pt. per reception. Thanks for your advice!!

Antonio Byant

Charles Rogers

Eddie Kennison

Keary Colbert

Deion Branch

Plaxico Burress

:D

tough one.

definitely Rogers in a keeper, could suprise this year. I like Bryant in Clev. but not as a keeper.

KC passing attack will falter a little this year (IMO).

Colbert is the no. 2 in CAR and Branch is the no. 1 in NE.

Even though NE spreads the ball around, I'd go with Branch.

Just my .02

Check out mine.

Good Luck

Charles Rogers - why not, 3 times a charm and harrington has looked great in preseason so hopefully he will do well in the reg season. Though injury risk here, i'd take him.

Eddie Kennison - he is on a great offense, though he is older he still gets it done. Mainly as a #2 ffootball player though.

I would say Rogers and Colbert. Branch is on an offense that spreads the ball around so much, Antonio Bryant is a major headcase, Kennison has a history of major disappointment and Burress is Burress (sometimes good sometimes bad) and he has Toomer there to compete with as well. Just my .02

tough one.

definitely Rogers in a keeper, could suprise this year.  I like Bryant in Clev. but not as a keeper.

KC passing attack will falter a little this year (IMO).

Colbert is the no. 2 in CAR and Branch is the no. 1 in NE.

Even though NE spreads the ball around, I'd go with Branch.

Just my .02

Check out mine.

Good Luck

954658[/snapback]

Thanks for responding. It is not a keeper league. I drafted Kennison and Colbert very late in my draft. I love Colbert even though he is a #2 WR. I think Delhomme is going to throw the ball a lot again this year. The reason I didn't draft Branch is because, as you said, Brady spreads the ball around but I am having second thoughts on this one. I watched the highlights of the Super Bowl last week and Branch is on the cusp of being a top 10-12 wr. I have concerns about Rogers because the Williams twins are going to get a lot of looks from Joey and I think Mike will be the red-zone guy? Kennison doesn't get me too excited but he is the #1 WR option in KC and at the end of the year he quietly puts up respectable numbers. Branch, Rogers, Bryant and Burress were not drafted and are available for FA.

Kennison and Rogers.  Kennison is as steady as they come.  Only 2 games last year under 50 yards.  The Tom Brady of WR's.  Rogers may have some young WR's to compete with, but the man is a specimen.  He is forgotten because of last year, but he is back now.

954688[/snapback]

I concur with the above. Rogers & Kennison.

I say keep an old guy- Kennison.

and keep a young guy-Rogers.

The KC offense is good and Kennison appears to be the #1 WR out there.

Detroit...hmm... well, Rogers has potential....

I will not try to guess who Harrington's favorite target will be....Maybe Rogers.

Good luck!

I say keep an old guy- Kennison.

and keep a young guy-Rogers.

The KC offense is good and  Kennison appears to be the #1 WR out there.

Detroit...hmm... well, Rogers has potential....

I will not try to guess who Harrington's favorite target will be....Maybe Rogers.

Good luck!

954760[/snapback]

No love for Keary Colbert?? Why?

Bryant and Burress. Both have size and can make the big play. They are the clear cut #1 options in the passing game and both will have QB's who will target them...

I like Rogers but don't trust his QB, and he seems to be having problems beating the press at the line. Not good in a timing offense.

Kennison is old, and unreliable

Colbert is a #2, and in a possible run offense

Branch is injury prone and he is cloned in that offense(like 4 other guys fighting for Tom's balls hahahaha)