[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to bench in Week 2

mls13

Thanks for the help - I need to sit down one of these 4 guys.

J. Jones - Monday night hosting the Skins

B. Westbrook home vs. San Fran

Edge home vs. Jax

W. Parker @ Houston

This is tough call for me. All 4 guys warrant starts. Edge and Westbrook are yardage hogs and are impossible to sit. Willie Parker busted out and Cowher has indicated he will start in Week 2. The toughest D out of the 4 is probably the Skins but it's so tough to sit Jones, especially on a Monday night. You know how awesome it is to have that one Monday night stud playing for you when all your opponent's players are done. And this is a huge rivalry game, I live in DC, and my opponent is a huge Skins fan! Still, I think I'm leaning towards Jones based on the Skins D alone. What do you think?

Sit Parker....unless one of your studs had a dreadful match-up, you gotta go with players who have proven they can produce, not a potential one-week wonder.

Look on the bright-side...I see all of your RBS in the 80-100 yard range, with a TD this weekend. :D

Or, could you dump one for a better starting WR? Some knucklehead would overpay for Parker at this point.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, sounds like the consensus is Parker or Westbrook. I agree that I have to start Jones on Monday night, it's just going to be too much fun tauting my Skin-fan opponent (by the way, is there a worse managed organization than the Redskins?) Tough tough call.

Trading Parker has crossed my mind but there are lots who believe he will be the Pitt starter all year long. I also have Bettis so I like the idea of having them both.