[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? RB(1)/WR(2)

Vikes Fan

Brown over Dunn only because he has a better chance for the TD's..at WR I like Coles and Mason...Johnson has been too much of a disappointment..I had him last year and he killed me....Mason is on a team with no offense and it should be low scoring so lots of running....good luck.

Dunn will tear up a suspect SEA D. I like Mason and Johnson at WR. Coles had the dropsies last week, and is facing a better D this week. While I think Roy has top 5 talent, his QB sucks, and Pollard and Mike Williams will be getting too many balls thrown their way.

I have Dunn as well - just hard to start with Duckett in there. Brown is just not ready yet for the Jets. Tip the start to Dunn.

Mason for sure.....Carr looked like crap last week, Williams just does not have the offense to support his talent (I have him as well - bench), Coles is having the dropseys, but he is the better pick this week.

Final

Dunn, Mason, Coles

Would appreciate some help as well: :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=109632