[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice needed

irish

my team-QB-brady and leftwich, RB- tomlinson, k. jones, carnell williams, c. brown, barlow, m. turner WR- c. johnson, a. johnson, rod smith, lee evans, b. Lloyd TE- witten

I've been offered 2 trades what do you think i should do?

1st- i give up brady and caddy for culpepper and lamont jordan.

2nd- i give up c. brown, barlow and a. johnson and get j. horn, a. green and m. faulk

1pt-10yds rush/rec or 20yds pass, 5pts-rush/rec td 3pts- pass ts

we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K

you don't think trade one is a good deal for me culpepper's value is down and should rebound and l. jordan has a pretty decent sched. i do think caddy is going to be great and really becomes a weekly starter over k.jones but brady never really lights it up he's just consistent

you don't think trade one is a good deal for me culpepper's value is down and should rebound and l. jordan has a pretty decent sched. i do think caddy is going to be great and really becomes a weekly starter over k.jones but brady never really lights it up he's just consistent

1001270[/snapback]

Trade #1 is not a bad deal, I just don't think it helps you all that much. In trade #2 however, you give up 2 stiffs (Brown/Barlow) and a decent WR in AJ who is on a team so bad that he'll have somewhat limited value ... in return, you get a near-stud WR (Horn) plus Green (a viable starter if no longer a stud) and Faulk, who really has not that much less value than Barlow.

Back to trade #1 for a moment ... as you said, Brady may not be sexy, but he consistently puts up good if not spectacular numbers ... there are worse things in FF than consistency.

1001270[/snapback]

NO MEANS NO :D

Edited by jarhead

bump a little more advice needed

1001332[/snapback]

THE BRADY FOR CULPEPPER IS GOOD IT'S THE CADDY FOR JORDAN THAT IS NOT

SEE IF HE'LL DO BRADY FOR CPEP..I BET HE WON'T

THE 2ND DEAL IS GOOD TO GO. DO IT NOW!!

BTW DROP FAULK AFTER THE TRADE..LOL :D

o....k... thanks for the input jarhead. i was just wondering-culpepper was the best fantasy QB by more scoring system last yr and i have the opportunity to get him while his value is low.

I like deal #2 for sure.I have Brady as my starter also and like the idea of knowing what I am going to get every week with the occasional big game thrown in there.I had Jake the snake last year and he about drove me to drink!!!!!!