[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Randy Moss or Chad Johnson

So Cal Rugby

10 man league performance

Moss, C. Johnson, Glenn, Coles, Engram

E James, Droughns, JJ Arrington, Foster

Start 2 RB and 2 WR with one Flex WR/R

I have been offered

C Dillon for C Johnson

C Dillon for R Moss

Porter/Kevin Jones for Moss/Foster (would not take this but he does have Jamal Lewis or maybe conter Porter/Kevin Jones for Johnson/Foster)

I am leaning towards Dillon for C Johnson or doing nothing at all and sitting on 2 of the top 4 WR's in league. Thoughts please, help me out here. :D:D:D

Rushing Yards (7 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (7 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

10 man league performance

Moss, C. Johnson, Glenn, Coles, Engram

E James, Droughns, JJ Arrington, Foster

Start 2 RB and 2 WR with one Flex WR/R

I have been offered

C Dillon for C Johnson

C Dillon for R Moss

Porter/Kevin Jones for Moss/Foster (would not take this but he does have Jamal Lewis or maybe conter Porter/Kevin Jones for Johnson/Foster)

I am leaning towards Dillon for C Johnson or doing nothing at all and sitting on 2 of the top 4 WR's in league.  Thoughts please, help me out here. :D  :D  :D

Rushing Yards (7 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (7 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

1012315[/snapback]

I just heard this trade offer on the radio...almost identical I think.....

I wouldn't do this move at all..

So sit on some of the best wr's in the game and have no RB's, cept Droughns.  Man that is a tough call, what happened to Dillon so far this year he was much higher than C Johnson in most draft was he not?

Thanks for your input Avernus

I have over 5000 post just forgot my name lol....

1012343[/snapback]

I'd wait for a better deal....if you could get caddy..I'd do it....

I'd also try to make a move involving Ron dayne....

Shenanigans said that they have the exact same blocking scheme that dayne ran in during his college years.....and thats why he looks so comfortable...

so if you could get dayne and a very good RB for a WR...then do it...

I wouldn't make any of those deals. For Moss or CJ, I would want to get back a RB who has had at least one productive game so far THIS season.

As for whom to trade between Moss and CJ, I'd say Moss. I think they are very close in value, given how well Palmer is throwing the ball. But, Moss has a bigger "name", and therefore has more trade value than Chad.

agreed. would not give up cj or moss for dillon right now. i have dillon and have been watching him and something just doesn't seem right. he just can't seem to get to the outside and the OL is not opening up holes up the middle. it's not going to get any easier against pittsburgh this weekend. i'm hoping that bill the coaching god figures out why they can't run the ball and makes some changes for this weekend. until i see that happening, i wouldn't go for dillon.

with either moss or cj for trade bait, you should be able to get any player you want. don't be in a rush.

tony

Selling high buying low intriguing situation to be in although you wnat to wait a few weeks to see how your situation looks then, Johnson and Moss still doing well most likely and Lewis and Dillion maybe not so much then you could probably get a better RB or get one off waivers whatever.