[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your take on this?

Piranha

I watched a little of his testimony. The thing that really irks is that I believe the guards egged this guy on. He's as loosely wrapped as they come and I believe the inmates and guards helped him over the edge just a bit. I think he was a lifer already anyhow, but still.

He did say in his testimony that when he confronted Geoghan, Geoghan told him he was worth millions and that all those kids didn't matter. Which played right into Druce's own feelings about his childhood abuse.

The whole thing is a trainwreck.

1290634[/snapback]

Lots of "Bugs", the name for crazy/semi-crazy people in jail. The med line is long every morning and evening. Why does it bother you that the guards egged him on? Guards are human beings although I doubted that notion from time to time. They dont like Chomo's either. How do you think the "jacket" of these pedophiles becomes common knowledge on the yard? Guards have access to those files and they read em. They need to know the background of the convicts they are dealing with. Some Chomo comes in there that molested hundreds of little boys, dam right that guard is going to leak that word to a couple of stand up convicts. As they should. And word like that spreads like wildfire on a yard. And before long, accidents happen.

Did the Priest deserve death?  Possibly... heck probably!  I still don't like to hear that someone was murdered.  Life is precious and fleeting enough without us hurrying each other to it's end.  God is both just and merciful.  He doesn't need an inmate to help him mete it out.

1290595[/snapback]

Amen to this ...

Lots of "Bugs", the name for crazy/semi-crazy people in jail.  The med line is long every morning and evening.  Why does it bother you that the guards egged him on?  Guards are human beings although I doubted that notion from time to time.  They dont like Chomo's either.  How do you think the "jacket" of these pedophiles becomes common knowledge on the yard?  Guards have access to those files and they read em.  They need to know the background of the convicts they are dealing with.  Some Chomo comes in there that molested hundreds of little boys, dam right that guard is going to leak that word to a couple of stand up convicts.  As they should.  And word like that spreads like wildfire on a yard.  And before long, accidents happen.

1292456[/snapback]

Because they're supposed to be professionals and keep their personal feelings to themselves? Because egging him on was like winding up a toy and watching it run and likely makes them an accessory to murder but they'll never be charged?

I know this is going to get me in trouble but:

The termination of any pedophile, no matter how it is accomplished. is alright with me. They should be disposed of right there in court when the verdict comes down. "Baliff....." "Bang!" "Court is adjourned."

I know this is going to get me in trouble but:

The termination of any pedophile, no matter how it is accomplished. is alright with me. They should be disposed of right there in court when the verdict comes down. "Baliff....." "Bang!" "Court is adjourned."

1292766[/snapback]

I don't think it will get you into any trouble.

Because they're supposed to be professionals and keep their personal feelings to themselves? Because egging him on was like winding up a toy and watching it run and likely makes them an accessory to murder but they'll never be charged?

1292729[/snapback]

You are joking right? Professionals? :D They are basically just above minimum wage employees with no real "professional" training or skill. They are basically there to keep people from leaving or rioting. But they are also human beings who hate Chomo's too. If you had to work with a man like this Priest every single day, knowing that he had molested hundreds of young boys in his care, you wouldnt let the inmates handle their own?

Edited by spain

I don't think it will get you into any trouble.

1292857[/snapback]

Thanks Czar.

It is just that I have a real problem with crimes against children. Brings out the absolute worst in me. (And I don't think I am a bad person on the whole.) I would really like to have people like that tortured for an extensive period of time before ending their pitiful, worthless, lives.

My stance on people who commit crimes against children is, without a doubt, one of the most 'in-granite' positions I have. Absolute vermin who, from my POV, have no rights whatsoever.

I know that my position on this is not very popular in this day and age of accepting no responsibility for ones actions and forgive them they need help attitudes, but I can live with it, and answer for it, as long as the vermin don't.

>>>Sorry about the tirade... but this is one of only a couple things that I have very strong opinions on that gets me riled up enough to say something.