[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Weekly-The Dance

PantherDave

Well we got 4 in the Dance, Duke #1 seed, Heels #3 seed, BC #4 seed(?) and bringing up the rear-The Wolpack at a #10 with a tuff #7 match-up with Cal, it could be one and done for the Pack. We shall see if the Packs veteran leadership can come to the front?The Packs in, so it's now or never for the season, who knows with this bunch anymore?

Cal- NC State- one of the best 1st round matchups- should be a great game. Leon Powe is the key- if he gets off Cal will be hard to stop. If your Pack can hold him down somewhat- they should advance. NCstate has the overall team edge IMO- Cal is up and down BUT he will be the best player on the court by far and can take over the game if he stays out of foul trouble.

Tourney time I love it!!

as a Pac 10 guy- I love UCLA to go deep.-

Tourney time I love it!!

as a Pac 10 guy- I love UCLA to go deep.-

1367194[/snapback]

I would have picked Memphis and the Zags to go the the FF, so I think UCLA has an uphill battle if they win their first two games. I think the Oakland (West) bracket is the toughest.

I was surprised BC was a 4 seed. They are gonna wreck some havoc methinks.

Duke will make a decent run but I think their tank is running dry.

NC will make some noise but I wonder if their young team can handle the March Madness pressure.

NC State hasn't exactly been playing strong...I hope they can win in the first round at least.

BC advances, but now ya gotta worry about the leg's after the ACC Tourney and a Thursday double OT thriller. ACC 1-0

1373908[/snapback]

They will be ok. They got away with one and that should serve as a wake up call. I hope. And...I'm hoping the legs won't be a factor...these are young guys after all.

That was torture...I almost threw up a couple times. BC played well until they shut it down with a 9 point lead and 4 minutes to go. I've seen it a hundred times....teams get a lead and try to kill clock instead of running their offense and then they don't score for the whole time and the other team creeps in. I've been saying all year that the BC free throw shooting would kill them in a close game and it actually saved them today. 2 clutch ones by Smith to send it to a 2nd OT. Bring on Montana.

:D

WolfPack played well tonight, they hustled and hit the glass with passion-nice job Pack. Survive and Advance. Stifiling D in the second half by the Pack and nice step-up to Cam Breniman. Truth be known-Simmons was the big man who owned the paint tonight. Tourney Time ladies and gents-ya gotta love it.

WTG State! I'm glad they finally shook that funk they were in. If they can continue to play well, the Pack could make some noise.

Tar Heels survive an ugly game with Murray St.

Win and Advance!

ACC = 4-0

Looking forward to two good games today. The heels just need to shake off the nerves and they ought to do fine today.

The State / Texas Game should be a good one too.

Also looking forward to UConn/Kentucky and Villinova/Arizona

Did anybody notice that Tyler Hansbrough shot ZERO free throws and UNC loses then JJ Redick shoots 2 free throws and Dook loses. I think that the ACC hurts itself every year because the officiating in the tourney is so different than the officiating in league games.

Did anybody notice that Tyler Hansbrough shot ZERO free throws and UNC loses then JJ Redick shoots 2 free throws and Dook loses.  I think that the ACC hurts itself every year because the officiating in the tourney is so different than the officiating in league games.

1385925[/snapback]

Well, if you are refeing to how ACC refs will blow the whistle just for some player looking at Duke or UNC players the wrong way-then yes, it would hurt Duke and UNC. Perhaps it's the favoritism shown the two schools in conf play that hurts them in the Tourney and not bad officiating just correct, unbiased officiating. :D