[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just in--The Royals suck..

Chief Dick

Guest Cherni
This team needs to freaking clean house. Fire the GM, fire that stupid Buddy Bell, get rid of all these f'n old rejects they brought in. Bring up the young guys and just let 'em play.

Tired of this fuc.king sh.it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1430958[/snapback]

I feel for you man. That sucks.

Colorado all the way dude I got the Eli Marrero homerun in the bottom of the 9th last night in our 4 run rally for the win :D

1432414[/snapback]

With all due respect, this thread is about the sucky Royals.

So no more highjacking. :D

:D

Guest Cherni
With all due respect, this thread is about the sucky Royals.

So no more highjacking.  :D

:D

1432489[/snapback]

Chief they're so bad do you really expect people to want to discuss them? I'd say a good hijacking is exactly what you need here. :D

But seriously my condolences, they should be mathematically eliminated by the end of May.

You won again today too.  :D

Looks like the Tigers are going to move to 12-7 also.  5 - 1 so far on this west coast trip.

1433480[/snapback]

Amazing. People are dancing in the streets, cars are being turned over and burned, and the police are shooting tear gas as we speak.

Hallelujah. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 losses in a row. Wonderful. And still the owner does nothing.  :D

1487650[/snapback]

To make it worse, they scored 6 runs off Maroth in only 0.1 innings, chased him from the game and STILL lost by miles. :D

Amazing that a Major League caliber team can blow a lead like that and lose that many games in a row.  Put another reason down for contraction.

1487708[/snapback]

While I wish it would not happen to us here in KC, the logic behind contraction makes a ton of sense.

PS - KC has had only one winning season in the last 14, and it looks like we'll top 100 losses in three of the last four.

Amazing that a Major League caliber team can blow a lead like that and lose that many games in a row.  Put another reason down for contraction.

1487708[/snapback]

This is not a case for contraction IMO. This city still supports baseball. Heck, they will still draw 1.5 million this year despite the crappy team. This is a total case of mismanagement, pure and simple.

This is not a case for contraction IMO. This city still supports baseball. Heck, they will still draw 1.5 million this year despite the crappy team. This is a total case of mismanagement, pure and simple.

1487835[/snapback]

Actually it does make a case for contraction. Should it be the Royals that go? No! There are several teams that could be eliminated which would add to the talent pool for the Royals and all the rest of the teams.

Actually it does make a case for contraction. Should it be the Royals that go? No! There are several teams that could be eliminated which would add to the talent pool for the Royals and all the rest of the teams.

1487916[/snapback]

I disagree. There are 30 teams and that's the right number. The Twins and Expos were the last to be contraction candidates. The Twins now have their new stadium (which is what the contraction thing was all about) and the Expos are going to be just fine in Washington.

One candidate for moving is the Marlins and I'm pretty sure there's a market out there for them, maybe Vegas.