[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The giant flushing sound

SLAYER

wondering what makes you think the remaining 88% will be any different? You have quite a few more well-rounded teams ahead of you for the wild-card.

Short list:

A-Rod returns, CC & Tex get better as the weather heats up, Hughes is for real, Joba gets moved to the bullpen and the Sox suck.

Short list:

A-Rod returns, CC & Tex get better as the weather heats up, Hughes is for real, Joba gets moved to the bullpen and the Sox suck.

You know, for once I actually agree with a Yankee fan. *World Ends* Well except that you suck not the Sox. :wacko:

It's way too premature even for me to call the Yankees dead. Getting ARod back will be the real test. How close to 100% will he be? Joba has to go to the pen to fix that epic disaster. To make the playoffs though Wang will have to return to some kind of normal form.

You know, for once I actually agree with a Yankee fan. *World Ends* Well except that you suck not the Sox. :wacko:

It's way too premature even for me to call the Yankees dead. Getting ARod back will be the real test. How close to 100% will he be? Joba has to go to the pen to fix that epic disaster. To make the playoffs though Wang will have to return to some kind of normal form.

:D and if both teams don't watch out they could get shutout the playoffs by the Jays and Rays. Got to be the toughest division in baseball.

• 1 month later...
Definitely playing some good baseball. Although my only thoughts on the Yankees right now is how they need to put up a "Blue Monster?" in right field. I thought this was built in the Bronx not the Moon.

as a Yankee fan we would like to thank you for having undefined faith in the papi and keep him in your lineup all year. I'm sure he'll break the Mendoza line before the season ends.

as a Yankee fan we would like to thank you for having undefined faith in the papi and keep him in your lineup all year. I'm sure he'll break the Mendoza line before the season ends.

:wacko: That actually made me laugh in a very sad way. Papi is about to go on a tear! I feel HR#2 coming sometime...this season.

• 1 month later...