[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it just me...?

darin3

Dude was yet another product QB and became the butt of jokes after becoming "The Bachelor", but... is it just me or is he a pretty solid contributor on ESPN's college coverage?

He's still got the pretty boy look and it's sometimes hard to take what he's saying seriously... until you actually listen.

In a time where there's blowhards like Kornhole and Berman on the NFL side, it's kinda refreshing to see a guy like Palmer actually talk about football without having to coin nicknames or bellyache about this and that.

I hope he keeps it up.

It's not just you. He's at least solid. I like the guy. Not offensive and knows his stuff. As for the pretty boy look, well, since that kinda describes me I'm not really bothered by it. Nice to see a fellow pretty boy representin'. :wacko:

Dude was yet another product QB and became the butt of jokes after becoming "The Bachelor", but... is it just me or is he a pretty solid contributor on ESPN's college coverage?

He's still got the pretty boy look and it's sometimes hard to take what he's saying seriously... until you actually listen.

In a time where there's blowhards like Kornhole and Berman on the NFL side, it's kinda refreshing to see a guy like Palmer actually talk about football without having to coin nicknames or bellyache about this and that.

I hope he keeps it up.

i think he is extremely solid and one of the better ones out there for sure

glad someone caught this because i think he has a bright future

Edited by isleseeya