[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe this S@%t!

3xcrazy

I look at time the players were dropped and the time thry were pick up and it was minutes apart.
Every league I'm in has a 24-48 waiver period when a player is dropped. That, along with waiver priority prevents a particular team from dropping a key player and another team grabbing them immediately...the whole league has a fair chance to at least know about and reject, or at least put in their own claim.

You really need to make this situation public on your league message board, email to all the owners, something - and do it now, before today's games are over. Not kosher at all from the sound of things.

Even if nothing happens, and you do end up getting hosed somehow, at least you'll have given fair warning to all the other league owners for future reference ... I mean c'mon ... if this situation did indeed unfold as described, and there is not some mitigating circumstance that we don't know about (not that I can think of one that could possibly seem legitimate) this is about as blatant a cheating episode as I've heard of in a long while.

Edited by ts

I am pissed. Without those 3 players i win easily.

This is why you should not drop the issue and "settle" for half the pot. I would protest this to the hilt and not stop until you get it all reversed.

If you settle on this, I will lose all respect for you. Forever.

crazy if you are going to be on a pay site like this you obviously care about FF and love the competition.

Get yourself into a league with rules in place for this kind of sh#t.

I would go all-out bashing these 2 guys after you collect you winnings (assuming gore does anything) and get the heck out of there.

Don't return to this league just because you hosed them this year, go find some real competition

I caught the Commish's nephew cheating earlier this year by using the commish's password and scratching a Thursday night player(R. Brown-IR) who was still in his lineup. This guy is usually up on things and probably forgot to make the change. He then resorted to cheating. He logged in as the commish and swithched out R. Brown for L. Betts Sunday morning. Then he made a bunch of other moves so that the shady one would no longer be on the first page of transactions. Yeah, Betts got injured and didn't do squat, but the whole principle of the thing pissed me off. A couple of us posted messages on the boards and they disappeared 2 days later. I'm cutting back on my leagues next year and this is my first choice.

Now, before the last week of the season I was eliminated already. A co-worker(also eliminated) was facing this guy who was still fighting for a playoff spot. He had the #1 waiver pick. We talked about me ultimately dumping one of my RBs(R.Grant, who went off BTW)and letting him claim him and use him against the cheater. But in the end I would have been stooping to his level and I don't play that way. End of story.

I cut off all transactions once the week 12 games start and a team that is out of the playoffs is unable to make a trade, but can add/drop players....

after that, the only way a team can do an add/drop is if they have nobody left to play a certain position due to injury....

this has worked out well...

ps: you play with cheaters..