[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Draft

darin3

Probably not.

Good thing I'm headed over to a bar to hang out with a buddy, where they'll have the sound off and music on.... 'cuz I really do love Adele's Rollin in the Deep... and watching this crap at home would make me hate it eventually. :wacko:

Anyone care about this? The NBA won't play an 82-game schedule next year.

I may be wrong, but if I were the Cavs, I'd take Derrick Williams at #1 and hope that Kemba Walker makes it to them at #4.

They already have 3 legit PGs. Let Baron Davis teach Walker how to play PG in the NBA.

Williams is a superstar in the making.

Irving is good, but not a superstar.

I agree, I don't think Irving will be 75% of the player Williams could be.

I'm not sold on Kemba as a #1 in the NBA, I see him as a Vinnie Microwave Johnson, a scorer with some ability to distribute the ball off the bench...a super sub kind of guy.

I agree, I don't think Irving will be 75% of the player Williams could be.

I'm not sold on Kemba as a #1 in the NBA, I see him as a Vinnie Microwave Johnson, a scorer with some ability to distribute the ball off the bench...a super sub kind of guy.

Well, guess I'm wrong. :wacko:

I wasn't really sold on Kemba as a PG either, but they did a little analysis on him, comparing him to some other non-traditional PGs in the league and it made some sense.

Guess it doesn't really matter now. Anyways, I do like Walker as a nice option off the bench that can run the 2nd unit as a scoring PG.

I may be wrong, but if I were the Cavs, I'd take Derrick Williams at #1 and hope that Kemba Walker makes it to them at #4.

They already have 3 legit PGs. Let Baron Davis teach Walker how to play PG in the NBA.

Williams is a superstar in the making.

Irving is good, but not a superstar.

I think you should have been handling the Cavs draft because I think you were right on.

What, you don't like them drafting an nonathletic big guy with questionable strength under the boards? I guess that is what you get with a mid-first round pick these days.

we should have picked up the guy that Boston drafted....forget his name soo tired