Sign in to follow this  
Azazello1313

McJobs

Impressive that you took so much time to reply to me. I must be a threat. Seriously, you hate me more than a terrorist? Please get over yourself, for the good of us all.

I've admitted as much, that in fact, you are an extreme threat and as I put it previously, "people of your ilk have managed to take hold of the GOP and tear it asunder, leaving it an unrecognizable shell of the party I once loved and was devoted to."

Again, you offer nothing tangible to back up ANYTHING you say here with regard to the subject that you brought up. (Much like most of the right wing whackjobs that have become entrenched in the Repub party.) You continue to dodge the subject, you dodge the questions... Why, because you lack the capacity to effectively articulate and support your hypothesis without someone spoon feeding the info to you.

Just once, once, please go back to your initial post in this thread, peruse my responses and refute what I have to say... I don't think you can as I believe you are hopelessly intellectually challenged.

Finally, you wanna talk about who perpetrates acts of terrorism in the US, I give you this... Oklahoma City, bombing of abortion clinics, recent miltia activity in S. GA where two people were murdered by a group who were planning terrorist attacks (and, BTW, who label themselves "Republicans"...), shooting abortion doctors, bombing Centennial Olympic Park, etc...

So, you're saying the 1% seems to be doing well? Shocking.

My average individual client has a net worth between $25-$35mm, with several into the billions. Like I said, business is booming.

Lemme say two things...

I'm in touch with a number of 1% (and was damn close myself, my father was/is one)... The 1%, many are doing well, just as many are not. The well being is very industry specific. The 1% in construction, real estate and certain sectors of manufacturing have not faired too well over the past four years.

Now, the people of whom YO speaks are a bit beyond my realm of experience (excluding two people) so I can not speak to that. But, the numbers that he is talking put them well within the top .2%, not the 1% or even the top 10% that have been beaten up a bit by the economic conditions over the past few years.

Really, the worst off in this whole ordeal are the small business owners who have seen many of their businesses go bankrupt. The mom and pops that employed three or four people. The small businesses who have seen their lines of credit disappear, who have no access to small business loans, who have seen their customer base diminish due to everyone cutting back on spending.

You talking about the 46% of households who pay 0% income taxes? That % wise?

No he was probably talking about himself and the percentage he pays in tax.

Or do you believe he is in that group that pays no income tax?

I've admitted as much, that in fact, you are an extreme threat and as I put it previously, "people of your ilk have managed to take hold of the GOP and tear it asunder, leaving it an unrecognizable shell of the party I once loved and was devoted to."

Again, you offer nothing tangible to back up ANYTHING you say here with regard to the subject that you brought up. (Much like most of the right wing whackjobs that have become entrenched in the Repub party.) You continue to dodge the subject, you dodge the questions... Why, because you lack the capacity to effectively articulate and support your hypothesis without someone spoon feeding the info to you.

Just once, once, please go back to your initial post in this thread, peruse my responses and refute what I have to say... I don't think you can as I believe you are hopelessly intellectually challenged.

Finally, you wanna talk about who perpetrates acts of terrorism in the US, I give you this... Oklahoma City, bombing of abortion clinics, recent miltia activity in S. GA where two people were murdered by a group who were planning terrorist attacks (and, BTW, who label themselves "Republicans"...), shooting abortion doctors, bombing Centennial Olympic Park, etc...

I did not bring up anything. I simply replied to a thread. Interesting that I ignite nonsense response postings from you.

Lady hawke telling anyone to get over themselves...rich. Shoo, cretin.

In your dreams.

LOL at the

"Dear Lady.Hawke -

Please go be on the other side.

Thanks in advance,

Huddle Conservatives" going on here.

I did not bring up anything. I simply replied to a thread. Interesting that I ignite nonsense response postings from you.

Let's add federal workers to this discussion. Obama has added 225,000 more of them at an average salary of $120,000. That adds, per year, 27,000,000,000 - 27 Billion - to the cost of government.

Government workers are paid with private taxpayer dollars.

The median income in the US is currently $51,413, with an annual tax paid of about $4678. That means that it takes the taxes of 5,771,697 hard working citizens to pay the salaries of the new federal workers. Or about 25 private citizens for each federal employee.

And this does not account for their lifetime pensions and healthcare. How is this fair?

You truly are an idiot.

In your dreams.

You're 100% right for once - I really don't expect you to get over yourself.

Interesting. I post on this thread and a bunch of liberals without substance go berserk.

Interesting. I post on this thread and a bunch of liberals without substance go berserk.

Meh...SEC is actually a conservative. I hear you though, since you and him vote for the same people he should stop picking on you. It's unseemly.

Are you really this obtuse? I'm libertarian to the point of anarchist, and SEC is in favor of about a gnat's whisker more government control than me. When you have that dude spouting facts and figures to tell you you're wrong, perhaps you should pay attention and save the crazy for another day.

Are you really this obtuse? I'm libertarian to the point of anarchist, and SEC is in favor of about a gnat's whisker more government control than me. When you have that dude spouting facts and figures to tell you you're wrong, perhaps you should pay attention and save the crazy for another day.

LH is a uniter, not a divider.