Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nuke'em ttg

our next president

41 posts in this topic

sad day.

too many hillbilly rednecks in this damn country

6 people like this

I wore a bag over my head when I voted Saturday. It was a tough decision between paper or plastic, let me tell you.

1 person likes this

sad day.

too many hillbilly rednecks in this damn country

Because apparently only rednecks vote Conservative?

I wore a bag over my head when I voted Saturday. It was a tough decision between paper or plastic, let me tell you.

How'd your friends like their new $50 bills you were handing out :)

Sorry but that election was way to close to be betting on or being considered a lock. Nobody saw it coming, but we probably should have. I guess Nate Silver (538) was one of the few saying Trump was trending up and there was a chance he could win. Its becoming clear that polling isn't anywhere close to being accurate these days.

No of course not, that is just the reaction by those who cannot believe the results. I think a lot of people voted for Trump because they are tired of the same old politicians, and some of the PC stuff from the DEMs doesn't help. They may be registered or leaning D voters, but Trump spread a message that spoke to them. (Hillary did not.) Watching every police shooting of a black man (sometimes unarmed, but rarely a complete non threat) turned into a campaign against the cops was getting old for many.

I did my part, but the numbers in Ohio were staggering. Who would think that the margin for Trump would be higher in Ohio than Georgia.

DMD, dig up yer guns it's safe ta decorate yer home again :usa:

2 people like this

How'd your friends like their new $50 bills you were handing out :)

Well, one got two years paid in the league that I commish (we had a side bet on the senate holding the line on Garland), so I lost that one too (50x2). The other is owed a case of beer, he's down in Texas. And the third I haven't seen yet, but I will certainly make sure I have a nice fresh one ready for him when I do.

Harry Reid and the other dems shouldn't blame Comey.....I'm the reason all this happened. I always lose bets I make while shooting off my mouth. :bag: I kinda expected this to happen when I bet them in the first place...

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Rednecks, rich people and religious fanatics - yep, that's pretty much everyone.

the guy's a disaster

3 people like this

It's been a few months since Trump started his presidency and yet there are times that I am still in disbelief that he actually won. God bless America!

On 5/26/2017 at 10:24 AM, redtunes said:

It's been a few months since Trump started his presidency and yet there are times that I am still in disbelief that he actually won. God bless America!

The guy is a complete embarrassment.  What a shame that people couldn't see through him. Oh wait, wouldn't have mattered, Russia did their part. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Long Live King Trump!  Our country is great again.  He has no special interest to bow down to.  I love what he has done so far. Just waiting to get the courts in line and it will be World watch America roar again. 

Edited by moneymakers

Everything he does is for special interests

11 hours ago, moneymakers said:

Long Live King Trump!  Our country is great again.  He has no special interest to bow down to.  I love what he has done so far. Just waiting to get the courts in line and it will be World watch America roar again. 

This has to be a fishing trip because anyone with any brains at all can't think that Trump is a good president. We are an absolute joke to the rest of the world because of this clown. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wake up. The World has been feeding off USA for years. Of coarse they don't like to lose the free ride. That's what is great about Trump. Trump owes these climate control moneymaking scam artist nothing. Privatizing air traffic control is great  in several ways. More great things to come. Sheep just keep focusing on Russia smokescreen while the new government is cleaning the swamp. Trump tweets and the media jumps

this a good thing. its common sense and will be done in 3 to 6 months. VA and DOD will be on the same data base.

Edited by moneymakers