[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I'm rostering Matt Stafford (@MIN) and Jameis Winston (vs.NYG).  I'm thinking of dropping Stafford and streaming Trevor Siemian (vs. OAK). 

This gives me Siemian vs. Oakland

Week 5 - Winston vs. NE.  

Week 6 - Winston vs. ARI...

Is this legit, or am i dumping Stafford too quick?

23 minutes ago, bgunsgu said:

I'm rostering Matt Stafford (@MIN) and Jameis Winston (vs.NYG).  I'm thinking of dropping Stafford and streaming Trevor Siemian (vs. OAK). 

This gives me Siemian vs. Oakland

Week 5 - Winston vs. NE.  

Week 6 - Winston vs. ARI...

Is this legit, or am i dumping Stafford too quick?

I would not drop Stafford. He has been great so far. You don't drop a top 12 QB because of a bad matchup. 

26 minutes ago, coachharry said:

Thoughts on Wentz (@LAC) or Goff (@DAL) at QB.  I'm leaning toward Goff due to Dallas' secondary woe, BUT it seems their pass rush really started kicking in during the 2nd half of the AZ game.

I'd go with Goff, McVey will use a short , quick passing attack to neutralize some of that pass rush, with taking some shots deep with Watkins.

My full team is in the signature, standard scoring, 8 teams. Out of my 10 leagues this is my only one 0-3, and of course it's the one with all my buddies. Any advice or shifting you would do?

Current Lineup:

QB: D Prescott (LAR)

RB: L Bell (BAL), D Murray (HOU)

WR: G Tate (MIN), S Shepard (TB)

FLEX: Cj Anderson (OAK), C Thompson (KC)

TE: D Walker (HOU)

D/ST: Steelers (BAL)

K: Dan Bailey

Bench:

M Mariota (HOU)

I Crowell (CIN)

M Crabtree (DEN)

H Henry (PHI)

K Benjamin (NE)

T Coleman (BUF)

N Agholor (LAC)

2 minutes ago, dylansimon said:

My full team is in the signature, standard scoring, 8 teams. Out of my 10 leagues this is my only one 0-3, and of course it's the one with all my buddies. Any advice or shifting you would do?

Current Lineup:

QB: D Prescott (LAR)

RB: L Bell (BAL), D Murray (HOU)

WR: G Tate (MIN), S Shepard (TB)

FLEX: Cj Anderson (OAK), C Thompson (KC)

TE: D Walker (HOU)

D/ST: Steelers (BAL)

K: Dan Bailey

Bench:

M Mariota (HOU)

I Crowell (CIN)

M Crabtree (DEN)

H Henry (PHI)

K Benjamin (NE)

T Coleman (BUF)

N Agholor (LAC)

That's the lineup I would roll with this week, If KB was healthy thats a great matchup but not sure that he will be able to go this week.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Trying to move Hilton before this weekend. Tried packaging him with some of my bench players and got no bites. Thinking about now offering a Hilton + Shady package. of the options below, which trade do you think is possible and/or worth it? 

Hilton + Shady -> AB + Fournette (or Montgomery)

Hilton + Shady -> Jordy + McCaffrey

If i don't do a swap like that, i feel my only other option is to trade my package for a pair of WRs and then try to move another pair of WRs for an upgrade at RB since my RB depth is poor. My WR packages look like:

Hilton + Shady -> Dez + Sanders

Hilton + Shady -> Michael Thomas + Alshon

My team is in my signature. Any advice would be appreciated. Just trying to improve my situation and make a trade without giving away too much. Thanks in advance

Edited by Constantguest

6 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Sounds like Luck might not return until Nov, and with a short bench I would drop him. You will need a TE in 3 weeks when Clay is on a bye so Engram would be the most logical.

Someone just drop Isaiah  Crowell so I dropped Luck to pick him to be my back up. I can wait for 3 weeks to drop him and get E Engram. Is that better ?

Hey GGL. My first post and grovel for advice this season.

12 team .5 ppr current starters

QB - Ryan

RB - Shady and Hyde

WR - Baldwin, Alshon

TE - Walker

Flex - Gillislee

D - Pats

K - Tavecchio

Bench - Snead, Maclin, Tyrell Williams, Jamaal Charles, Ravens D

Not a lot on the ww - Kearse, Hurns, T Benjamin. Bills,Cowboys, Texans, Bucs D. No Rb's I'm interested right now.

Gillislee is a concern versus Carolina but if he can pull out a goal line TD and 30 - 40 yards I'd be happy with that.

Should I start Snead instead of Gilly? I always try to avoid the London games as you never know how the travel will affect the players plus it is his first game of the season so he may be a little slow out of the gate. Maybe pick up Hurns? Start Ravens D? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

13 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

What's up UB, Who else do you have? You will need someone else worth while for Bye weeks, and in case of injury or guys starts slumping. Not very high on Dez since they just don't seem to be consistent with his targets (could be due to them playing PP last week but).

Only got higgins at wr after that so depth would bea factor. There is no one on the wire in a 16 team league

17 hours ago, highboltage said:

Would you make this trade in a standard 10 man league?

Give: Ryan, McCoy, Hilton

Get: Brady, Fournette, Cooks

With rest of season considered...

I need to really look at McCoy and Fournette's schedule. Also with Hilton possibly NOT getting Luck back until November that hurts (they don't play the Browns every week lol)

I'll let you know by later today.

17 hours ago, Constantguest said:

Trying to move Hilton before this weekend. Tried packaging him with some of my bench players and got no bites. Thinking about now offering a Hilton + Shady package. of the options below, which trade do you think is possible and/or worth it? 

Hilton + Shady -> AB + Fournette (or Montgomery)

Hilton + Shady -> Jordy + McCaffrey

If i don't do a swap like that, i feel my only other option is to trade my package for a pair of WRs and then try to move another pair of WRs for an upgrade at RB since my RB depth is poor. My WR packages look like:

Hilton + Shady -> Dez + Sanders

Hilton + Shady -> Michael Thomas + Alshon

My team is in my signature. Any advice would be appreciated. Just trying to improve my situation and make a trade without giving away too much. Thanks in advance

I doubt the AB or Jordy owner take that big a hit at WR. 

Since it's Standard I would not do a combo with Shady involved for 2 WR's, unless it was guys who score often (Jordy, OBJ etc) which you won't get for Hilton.

16 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Someone just drop Isaiah  Crowell so I dropped Luck to pick him to be my back up. I can wait for 3 weeks to drop him and get E Engram. Is that better ?

Crowell has been terrible, but having him on your bench is solid for the next 3 weeks to see if he can turn it around. Not sure Engram is there in 3+ weeks, but we'll see then. 

16 hours ago, applesaucebauce123 said:

hey GGL,

do you think I should start Matt Ryan this week? Been frustrating to see him perform below average/average the past 3 weeks. 

What do you think about D. Watson @ Home? 

Or... do you feel safer with streaming Carson Palmer?

Thanks!

Watson is solid, but I like Palmer vs SF this week. He's played much better the last couple weeks.

11 hours ago, Beardown34 said:

Hey GGL. My first post and grovel for advice this season.

12 team .5 ppr current starters

QB - Ryan

RB - Shady and Hyde

WR - Baldwin, Alshon

TE - Walker

Flex - Gillislee

D - Pats

K - Tavecchio

Bench - Snead, Maclin, Tyrell Williams, Jamaal Charles, Ravens D

Not a lot on the ww - Kearse, Hurns, T Benjamin. Bills,Cowboys, Texans, Bucs D. No Rb's I'm interested right now.

Gillislee is a concern versus Carolina but if he can pull out a goal line TD and 30 - 40 yards I'd be happy with that.

Should I start Snead instead of Gilly? I always try to avoid the London games as you never know how the travel will affect the players plus it is his first game of the season so he may be a little slow out of the gate. Maybe pick up Hurns? Start Ravens D? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gilli (going by how they used him first 3 weeks, and used Blount last year) is much more valuable in games the Pats will be up by 10+ points and killing the clock. This "should" be one of those games. 

I don't like Snead this week, no idea how he's going to worked back into that Offense, esp with Coleman playing pretty well.

Ravens D could be "Ok" this week since they are at HOME vs Big Ben (who is not as good on the road), but I dropped them for the Bengals D this week myself.