[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 milk carton

Picked up Stafford. Could have picked up Cam. Opponent did and played Cam. I also played Stafford over Wentz.

Played Bilal Powell over Latavius Murray, who will definitely score a touchdown.

Played Mike Evans (4 points).

Played Bengals defense (vs Bills) over Jaguars defense (vs Steelers) who has just scored their second touchdown.

I have you all beat. I will release my entire team on Tuesday because I'm f**ing done

I haven't been able to check my scores for the last 15 minutes, and when I looked again I saw that Jarvis Landry had 1.55pts on the board. My immediate, honest reaction was, "Wow, that's good!"

We are halfway through the third quarter. :blink:

Edited by GooseAmbassadorToJapan

Cooper and Maclin.  Which do I start??

It didn't matter.  Through nearly an entire quarter, not even one TENTH of a point.  Meanwhile some guy named Richard (??) is the leading WR in the OAK/BAL game.

Forget milk carton, these guys should be on some FBI most wanted list.

oops forgot, toss Graham on the goose egg list too.  :bash:

Edited by BeeR

1 hour ago, BeeR said:

Not relevant to me FF wise but Roth.  He's looked out of sorts all year.  I'll be amazed if he doesn't retire at the end of the year.  Also guessing Tomlin won't be around much longer after that.

Totally agree.

He looks off.

Started Roethlisberger, Hyde, and Charles Clay this week. Takes extra effort to throw for over 300 yards and get me 4 points. I knew Hyde and Clay were injury prone so jokes on me I guess. Ben is just not start material now even at home smh. Hyde isn't either if he's in a stupid time share now.