[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Milk Carton

awahl63

Elway didn't do enough to solve the RT problem in the off season.  Watson is not very good and Stephenson is worse.  Siemian just can't make anything happen and is a very average QB.  I really thought McCoy would get creative and do things to help the QB situation but it doesn't look like much has changed.  D is good but the Offense had better improve quickly or this season is going to be a long one.

57 minutes ago, NAUgrad said:

Elway didn't do enough to solve the RT problem in the off season.  Watson is not very good and Stephenson is worse.  Siemian just can't make anything happen and is a very average QB.  I really thought McCoy would get creative and do things to help the QB situation but it doesn't look like much has changed.  D is good but the Offense had better improve quickly or this season is going to be a long one.

Yeah, it's pretty evident that McCoy was fortunate to have his hands on Manning and Rivers to make him look better than he is.  Denver's play calling has been incredibly predictable, and team's seem to have figured them out the past couple weeks.

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

most people here refer to the Orton and Tebow time that McCoy made them, especially tebow, more successful than they would've been otherwise

I never thought Orton was a bad QB, and it would be too easy to defer Tebow's success to McCoy given how much everyone seems to hate on the guy.  

It's not only the Broncos Offense that has problems, it's Special Teams and McManus (especially at Mile High(!)) as well. The Defense can only do so much, and I hear of grumblings in the locker room. This is a bad situation...and it's probably going to get worse with KC, PHI and NE as our next 3 opponents. Sigh.

• Thanks 1

Oz is just a veteran back-up to Siemien due to PL's injury. Once PL is healthy, Oz will probably be 3rd string, inactive on game days...or released.

There's not much news on PL's injury, other than it's a right shoulder "sprain" that's taking forever to heal.