[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assembled the best team possible and still lost...

Lasershownosetwitch

I went 11-2 in the regular season, had a first round bye and lost in the semis...with this team....

Russell Wilson  (#1 qb)

Josh mccown

Leveon bell (#2 rb)

Alvin kamara (#3 rb)

Deandre Hopkins  (#2 wr)

Keenan Allen  (top 5 wr)

Delanie walker 

Ravens defense (#2)

Greg zurlein (#1)

With a a mix of these guys for a flex...

Jerrick McKinnon

Sterling shepard

Devin funchess

Also mariota and Greg Olsen.

(the really bad word)ing Todd gurley.

I'll see you and raise.

13-1 and most weekly high scores (we pay out for this) by a wide mile in a competitive standard 12-team league. I'll never have a team this good again if I play another 20 years and lost this week. Traded fortuitously and did well this week but not well enough. My team:

Russell Wilson

Kareem Hunt

Kamara

Hopkins

Cooks

Thielen

Tyreek Hill

Jimmy Graham

Gostkowski

Ravens DST

Other team had Gurley, started Bortles, Drake, and Redskins DST.

Sometimes you just lose. It's a problem in a probability-based game like FFL.

4 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

Wow From what I can see Wilson and Allen were the culprits there. Bummer

2 weeks ago I was bummed that earlier I had traded away Wilson at the trade deadline for a donut in ADP,, ended up rolling with Flacco, other wise I would have started Wilson, the best QB in FF and lost.....

Onward to the Championship now with probably the worst starting line up in all of FF. 

I have nothing to lose at this point, cant believe I made it this far, been saying I'm toast for the past 8 weeks and I'm sure it has pissed off my entire league that Ive made it to the big dance with my crap fest assembly of misfit cast offs.

Its all about the matchups baby!

Edited by typhus

I feel your pain. I was coming off a bye, where I scored over 180 points, and laid an egg. Scored my lowest point total of the season by 10 points. I lost around 40 points on TDs overturned via instant replay. The dagger was the Big Ben TD that got nixed. If that stands, I would have won by a point or so and advanced to the finals. Those are the breaks... 

Ouch. I feel your pain.... Just lost in my .5ppr league by 1 point due to Matt Bryant's blocked kick last night.

Ben (Had Wentz)

Antonio Brown

Keenan Allen

Alshon Jeffery

Alvin Kamara

Carlos Hyde

Gronk

Detroit D

Matt Bryant

Dez on the bench

2 hours ago, buddahj said:

Probably blew their collective wads a week early... 

Probably not, but maybe. I hope not. They both have been on fire this year.

I had Bell, Hunt and Gurley blow up this week in my Dynasty. I was on a bye week lol.

The top team in our league (not me), 10-3, highest total points, lost by about 20, didn't face Gurley but did have some of the same players a couple here listed, Wilson Hopkins.  The Gurley owner killed his opponent, also has Bell and Rodgers, either of those with Gurley was almost enough to win.

Both winners were lower seeds, but had strong teams, the top 2 teams just had players (Wilson, Brady Murray, Jordy, Brown, Bryant, Thielen) underperform at the wrong time.

Edited by stevegrab