[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sirius XM FLEX experts live draft league

Henry Muto

Started at 1 PM ET today in progress PPR league always interesting to watch the best experts in the world draft.  On air in progress as well here are links.  I actually drafted against Corey Parsons who is picking 4th in this one on Thursday in the NFFC he hosts a podcast show every day called Fantasy Frenzy he said I had the worst draft of any of the 12 teams on Thursday so just a little extra motivation for me.  He in particular called out my 3rd round pick of Gronk as 1 of the worst picks of the draft.

http://www70.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=71571&O=113&DISPLAY=LEAGUE

https://player.siriusxm.com/now-playing

16 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

How do you feel you did in the draft ?

I don't love me team but you never know. I know I thought losing David Johnson last year did me in but miraculously it didn't. I'm probably higher on Dalvin than most so he's a big key. I do know that had I gone Hunt that Dalvin wasn't making it back to me because guy at 11 said he'd have taken him coming back if he was still there. Scott Fish and Jeff H sniped a few picks and Dolan nabbed Dion Lewis who I wanted coming back. Karl also got Rex earlier than I thought he would go. I was going to target him coming back next pass. With all that said, if and that's a big IF, Josh Gordon is back and can be a WR1 and the same with Baldwin then I could be in great shape. Only time will tell. 

Love the Cook pick.  I really think he can be dangerous this year.  He's one of my keepers.  Can 't stand Gordon though.  I just don't trust him at all at this point in his career.  Too many of the same mistakes.

10 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

Love the Cook pick.  I really think he can be dangerous this year.  He's one of my keepers.  Can 't stand Gordon though.  I just don't trust him at all at this point in his career.  Too many of the same mistakes.

I can't quit Gordon, but honestly, it's all about the upside that he presents. IF and that is a big IF, he can be dominant and is a top12 or better WR then I'm in a good spot with Julio/Baldwin and Gordon. The risk is calculated and we covered reasons why on this weeks pod which should be up tomorrow!