[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player who fell the furthest in your draft?

NYpkBLUE22

Anyone seeing any unpredictable drops in draft positions for certain players considering their ADP? Or late round steals?

In a draft last night guys like Kupp and Burkhead went in the 11th. I personally snagged Benjamin (I know, he’s on the Bills) in the late 12th round. 

i think cooper kupp went in like the 9th round of my high stakes 12 team ppr league

he went a few picks before i picked in the round...i would have snagged him......and i would have earlier but id already filled out my starters and was looking for a qb....i thought about him in the 7th where i took agholor but i had gurley and im rarely excited about a stack....even though the rams are a good offense with a great offensive mind for a coach.....

to me kupp in the 9th is a tremendous value and i was suprised he was still sitting there

Notes from a 12-team 1/2 point PPR league:

• Tyreek Hill fell to the 3-4 turn
  • Alshon Jeffery fell to the 7th round
  • Rex Burkhead fell to the mid 9th
  • Delanie Walker fell to the 10th round
  • Aaron Jones fell to the end of the 13th round
  • Ronald Jones went in the 15th round

Agholor in the 13th.

James White in the 15th.

Chris Thompson in the 10th.

Not sure if those are super low but they seemed low to me. I remember one of them being at the top of the board forever - like 3 rounds past ADP. I think it was one of those 3. Also, in both my leagues I feel like I could've snagged Tevin Coleman in the 16th. I got him in the 9th and 10th rounds of my drafts.

Add me to the chorus of people surprised at how far Mike Williams fell.  I view him similarly to how I view Corey Davis.  In fact, Williams wasn't mediocre last year like Davis.  No track record is better than a bad track record.  And Williams' situation is probably better having Rivers throwing to him.  Had I known I could draft Williams in all of my drafts in the 10th or 11th round, I wouldn't have drafted receivers in rounds 4 and 5 as much.  But having Williams as a 5th receiver is a nice luxury.  I doubt I'll be using the waiver wire on receivers at all which is fine since picking up receivers is such a crapshoot.

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

Add me to the chorus of people surprised at how far Mike Williams fell.  I view him similarly to how I view Corey Davis.  In fact, Williams wasn't mediocre last year like Davis.  No track record is better than a bad track record.  And Williams' situation is probably better having Rivers throwing to him.  Had I known I could draft Williams in all of my drafts in the 10th or 11th round, I wouldn't have drafted receivers in rounds 4 and 5 as much.  But having Williams as a 5th receiver is a nice luxury.  I doubt I'll be using the waiver wire on receivers at all which is fine since picking up receivers is such a crapshoot.

yeah...williams is only a 2nd year guy that was the #7 overall pick.....yet people are going nuts on corey davis and taking him in the 5th, 6th....and for 3 years people would spend picks in the 6th, 7th range on that bum devante parker....yet somehow it seems williams isnt getting a ton of love....maybes its having keenan around that scares people from the potential value and maybe sort of kind of "caps" his overall potential....

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

yeah...williams is only a 2nd year guy that was the #7 overall pick.....yet people are going nuts on corey davis and taking him in the 5th, 6th....and for 3 years people would spend picks in the 6th, 7th range on that bum devante parker....yet somehow it seems williams isnt getting a ton of love....maybes its having keenan around that scares people from the potential value and maybe sort of kind of "caps" his overall potential....

Corey Davis was picked 5th for a reason. Don't forget, LAC have a number of good pass catchers: Allen, T. Williams, T. Benjamin, Gordon and etc. I like both and I believe Mike Williams is being severely underrated/drafted, but I  can't fault people for drafting Davis in the mid-rounds when he has such a big upside and the Titans have made him their WR1. 

49 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Corey Davis was picked 5th for a reason. Don't forget, LAC have a number of good pass catchers: Allen, T. Williams, T. Benjamin, Gordon and etc. I like both and I believe Mike Williams is being severely underrated/drafted, but I  can't fault people for drafting Davis in the mid-rounds when he has such a big upside and the Titans have made him their WR1. 

i  agree

but williams was taken 7th for a reason too.....you dont take a guy 7th overall for a "luxury" pick......and what you said is kind of the same as what i said....williams having allen on the team sort of caps his upside potential which is why hes not getting a ton of love in drafts....its not like the guys playing alongside williams(ie benjamin, any TE, williams) are any more talented than delanie, rishard matthews....but knowing allen is going to prob catch 100 balls sort of kills the ceiling for williams

25 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i  agree

but williams was taken 7th for a reason too.....you dont take a guy 7th overall for a "luxury" pick......and what you said is kind of the same as what i said....williams having allen on the team sort of caps his upside potential which is why hes not getting a ton of love in drafts....its not like the guys playing alongside williams(ie benjamin, any TE, williams) are any more talented than delanie, rishard matthews....but knowing allen is going to prob catch 100 balls sort of kills the ceiling for williams

I think it also helps that Mariotta doesn't have a "favorite" target yet  and that could be Davis.