[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Package for Bell. Help

Ootter

I'm sure everyone is getting tired of the Bell topics, but here is one more.

My Team, who would you pair/offer to try and get Bell. The owner was adamant he wanted to hold off, but did message our owners and say he is open to get offers. 

Qb: P.Rivers, J.Flacco

Wr: D.Hopkins, A.Cooper, J.Gordon, C.Hogan

Rb: D.Henry, K.Drake, M.Lynch, C.Carson

Te: R.Gronkowski, Z.Ertz

Bells Owner Team

Qb: A.Luck, D.Carr

Wr: J.Jones, R.Cobb, A.Jeffery, W.Fuller

Rb: L.Bell, J.Howard, A.Collins, 

Te: D.Walker

I went zero rb strategy so weak at rb. Before he was open he was looking for receiver help and a bell replacement. We have a cap at 4 per position. Thoughts? 

Edited by Ootter
ADD OTHER OWNERS TEAM

Ertz didn't help your case last night, but I would try to package Ertz and Gordon for Bell.  If he wants an RB instead of Ertz, either Lynch or Carson instead.

Not sure I'd want to offer much more than that.  Not sure he'd accept either...

Edited by zips5000

4 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

Ertz didn't help your case last night, but I would try to package Ertz and Gordon for Bell.  If he wants an RB instead of Ertz, either Lynch or Carson instead.

Not sure I'd want to offer much more than that.  Not sure he'd accept either...

I think that was an outlier for ertz. Plus with Walker I don't think he is looking for a te atm. I was thinking if he wants to wait till after Sunday I could go with whoever looks worse cooper or Gordon. 

• Ootter featured this topic
23 minutes ago, Ootter said:

If he doesn't take ertz fearing this past game would you offer gronk and maybe a back or wr? I forgot I'll have to trade or drop a back as I can only have 4. 

If you are offering Gronk, I would offer Lynch.  I would not offer Gronk and Drake, that's too much

42 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If you are offering Gronk, I would offer Lynch.  I would not offer Gronk and Drake, that's too much

Thanks everyone. Offered Ertz Cooper and got declined. Said he wasn't excited by ertz. Offered gronk lynch and he said he liked that. Will let me know tonight. If he says no that's my final offer anyways. 

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

So bell owner said no to gronk lynch at this time. Wants to wait till week 3 then he will make me an offer. That I am sure I wont like more than likely. What do you guys think about gronk straight up for fournette...I'm really high on fournette this year and I happen to know the owner really wants gronk. 

3 hours ago, Ootter said:

So bell owner said no to gronk lynch at this time. Wants to wait till week 3 then he will make me an offer. That I am sure I wont like more than likely. What do you guys think about gronk straight up for fournette...I'm really high on fournette this year and I happen to know the owner really wants gronk. 

In your position I would do that.  I like Fournette as well