[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Howard for Freeman?

Nate_man123

2 hours ago, higgins4321 said:

I don't think that I would.  Coleman will always cut into Freeman's goal line chances.  I don't think Howard loses much to Cohen, even on third down as much as he used to. 

Even with that, if you look at Freeman's and Howard's numbers in past seasons they both have equal total ypg, but Freeman scores way more TDs than Howard because the ATL offense is just way better.

The catch with Freeman (lately) is that he's often injured so I'd rather have a reliable Howard.

Edited by JumpingJehosaphat
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Serious question. Why does everyone love Howard? He's done nothing but everyone treats him as an un tradeable commodity. To me he's a mid level flex option. 

Huh? 

2016: 1,600 yards from scrimmage and 7 TDs

2017: 1,200 yard from scrimmage and  9 TDs

Reliable RBs are hard to come by in fantasy. He's clearly a RB2 going into his prime years. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm sure/hope Howard figures it out. He's killing me in the flex. I'm moving Aghalor in the flex this week

Howard

Game 1: 14 carries, 35 yards----3, receptions, 33 yards

Game 2: 15 carries, 85 yards ----5, receptions, 25 yards. 

The first game was subpar. The second game was solid. I think he's fine. I might even try to buy low on him. 

24 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Howard

Game 1: 14 carries, 35 yards----3, receptions, 33 yards

Game 2: 15 carries, 85 yards ----5, receptions, 25 yards. 

The first game was subpar. The second game was solid. I think he's fine. I might even try to buy low on him. 

Its definitely a good time to buy. I'm trying to get DJ in a few leagues as well. 

Howard is solid, he may not get you a TD every week but he generally don't lay eggs either. I look for him to have a good game this weekend. I don't trust Freeman at all, Coleman leeches from his stats plus injury bug has a taste for him.