[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1-5, Great roster (IMO). Need advice...

eanenson

10 Team Full PPR, drafted what I thought was a pretty solid team. Made some trades now to get better but still am 1-5 and need to start rattling off wins. Would you mess with this roster at all? I Have assets to trade but what for? Or to I hang tight and hope for the best? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

QB: Wentz

RB1: Zeke

RB2: Mixon

WR1: M. Thomas

WR2: Landry

TE: Engram

FLEX: Sanders

D: Minny

K: Bailey

Bench: McCoy, Hyde, Miller, Fuller, Kearse, Fitz, Olsen

2 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Pretty solid roster. Maybe your matchup luck has been bad?

It has a bit, Mixon, McCoy and Landry have been newer editions within the last few weeks as well. Lamar Miller and Amari Cooper (so pumped to be rid of him...) screwed me a bit early on tbh. Just trying to figure out if this will be solid enough to win 6 of the next 7 matchups haha

You have a good team, only advice I would give is maybe try to trade Engram. For what, I have no clue. Giants are horrible. I dropped Engram in hopes of a team picking him up to sabatoge their team. I have no faith in him and the Giants offense. He has trade value though. You’ve most likely posted a top 3 highest points scored vs a top 3 highest against possibly. Just unlucky with matchups. Just hang tight! Hopefully matchups going forward line out for you!

1 minute ago, bpkrufus said:

You have a good team, only advice I would give is maybe try to trade Engram. For what, I have no clue. Giants are horrible. I dropped Engram in hopes of a team picking him up to sabatoge their team. I have no faith in him and the Giants offense. He has trade value though. You’ve most likely posted a top 3 highest points scored vs a top 3 highest against possibly. Just unlucky with matchups. Just hang tight! Hopefully matchups going forward line out for you!

Yea, honestly TE has been a crap shoot for me so far. Started the season with Reed, picked up Olsen and Engram off waivers last week (ashamed to say, yes i had 3 TE for a solid 5 days haha), then somehow just flipped Reed and Luck for McCoy. But thats an interesting topic, would you rather move forward in the season with Engram or Olsen? Because one could definitely be put in a package for an upgrade based on name alone

10 minutes ago, eanenson said:

Yea, honestly TE has been a crap shoot for me so far. Started the season with Reed, picked up Olsen and Engram off waivers last week (ashamed to say, yes i had 3 TE for a solid 5 days haha), then somehow just flipped Reed and Luck for McCoy. But thats an interesting topic, would you rather move forward in the season with Engram or Olsen? Because one could definitely be put in a package for an upgrade based on name alone

My personal opinion I would rather have Olsen rest of season. TE’s have been a sh1t show this year. I would try my best to trade Engram to someone though. He has name value though, I dropped him because nobody in my league trades & I honestly am trying to sabotage any team that picks him up. But, I also have Hooper & Kittle (3 TE’s like you did, my opinion may not be worth it) although I can flex a TE which I am this week because of byes and injuries. Honestly, I dropped Engram bcuz my lil brother mentioned I should to exactly sabatoge a team that picks him up. I had him in IR! I picked up TreQuan Smith for him. My brother is a fantasy genius & we’re in the same league. He gets drunk & gives me all this random advice even though I’ve played for 8 years. Take from that what you will lol.

• Like 1

Interesting you said trade Engram, because I just did. I gave up Engram and Ridley to get OJ Howard.  On paper I lost that trade, but I really wasn't going to use Ridley anyway because I have 4 better receivers than him, barring some huge breakout again.  I just wanted off that Giants offense.  And I think OJ is undervalued.  

As to the OP, I would try to get a better receiver.  L. Miller and Hyde have trade value.  I think you need a top WR to really improve the team.  Engram is tough to say until he gets back into it.  Eli gives him a lot of targets, or did anyway, last year, so if PPR comes into play I wouldn't be so quick to dump him.  

17 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Interesting you said trade Engram, because I just did. I gave up Engram and Ridley to get OJ Howard.  On paper I lost that trade, but I really wasn't going to use Ridley anyway because I have 4 better receivers than him, barring some huge breakout again.  I just wanted off that Giants offense.  And I think OJ is undervalued.  

As to the OP, I would try to get a better receiver.  L. Miller and Hyde have trade value.  I think you need a top WR to really improve the team.  Engram is tough to say until he gets back into it.  Eli gives him a lot of targets, or did anyway, last year, so if PPR comes into play I wouldn't be so quick to dump him.  

I am big on Ridley ros, he is TD dependent but I like him. I also have him, so I’m biased naturally! If you are in fact reciever heavy though, I like that trade with your team. I personally prefer top Kickers and top TE’s. I think they’re basically secret points. Howard is a top 5 TE imo ros. Engram has such a name value he’s trade worthy. Likewise I’m not effing with nobody on the Giants offense. Engram could very well come back and be a stud, I mean somebody’s gotta produce in the offense allegedly. I just think there’s no chance at all. Gather multiple opinions and combine them into your own best personal opinion and make your own decision! 

• Like 1