[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Wins?

zips5000

I'll play this game too...  I think it's pretty even, but I like my team better. Who wins?  .5 PPR

A                                          B

QB    Rodgers                                Cousins

WR   Michael Thomas                    Baldwin

WR   DaVante Adams                    Thielen

RB   Mack                                       McCaffrey

RB   Jamal Williams                         David Johnson

TE   Engram                                     Jaylen Samuels (Yahoo league so he's a TE here)

FL   Edelman                                   Robby Anderson

K     Fairbaim                                   Zuerlein

D    Indy                                           Tenn

Edited by zips5000

I like B, mostly because I question if Rodgers/Adams play the entire game.  Both just received huge contracts this year and last thing you want to do is injure them at this point in the season. 

Besides that I say it is very close.  I think Michael Thomas goes off this week.

1 minute ago, zips5000 said:

Thanks guys - team B is mine.

We are working out how to split the final pot and Team A wants to increase the split for the winner.  I had the same thoughts as you guys about him having too many Packers, which will limit his overall score.

It's gonna be close. Split it 50/50 now and winner gets bragging rights. It's a win win. 

I originally offered that, but he was slow rolling me when making a decision so I took it off the table.  I'm guessing he was waiting for Conner injury update, which I didn't like.  Either take it or leave it when offered.

Now pushing for a 66.66/33.33 split now, which is a bit higher than what was posted at the beginning of the season.  

Edited by zips5000

2 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

I originally offered that, but he was slow rolling me when making a decision so I took it off the table.  I'm guessing he was waiting for Conner injury update, which I didn't like.  Either take it or leave it when offered.

Now pushing for a 66.66/33.33 split now, which is a bit higher than what was posted at the beginning of the season.  

No way. Go with whatever was originally agreed upon as per week 1. This guy seems like a real D.

League rules posted as a 900/600 split.  I offered the 750/750 split and it's now at a 1000/500 split.  I'm not too worried about it one way or another - I'm a gambler, please I like my team better than his this week.

Edited by zips5000

Thanks.

It's funny because it's basically free money for both of us.  We were the 3 and 4 seeds and we knocked off the 1 and 2 seeds. 2nd seed is completely stacked and  lost last week for the first time in almost 10 weeks, so I was figuring on 2nd anyway.

Edited by zips5000

12 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

Thanks.

It's funny because it's basically free money for both of us.  We were the 3 and 4 seeds and we knocked off the 1 and 2 seeds. 2nd seed is completely stacked and  lost last week for the first time in almost 10 weeks, so I was figuring on 2nd anyway.

It would make sense for both to split it 50/50. Especially at Christmas time