[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help needed

twan621

Hey guys, first time on this site. I was looking for a good fantasy site and my friend recommended it here. I need your help with my second keeper for my big money league. Mahomes in the 13th is a no brainer for my one keeper but the second one is pretty tough. Its a 12 man, .33 PPR league with 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 DEF, 1 K, 6 bench. No bonuses are anything like that.

Aaron Jones in 5th

Kerryon Johnson in 3rd

Phillip Lindsay in 10th

Mike Williams in 9th

Hunter Henry in 10th

Kenny Golladay in 9th

I love Aaron Jones' upside this year, I think he can finish top 4-7 at his position in that offense but his value isn't the greatest. Lindsay has great value but does not have nearly as high of an upside as Jones. I think he can finish as a mid RB2 so it's not like he's a big impact player. Williams, Henry and Golladay are all a great value, especially Golladay at that price, but it sounds like they will be running a lot in Detroit and Marvin Jones is also back. Any opinions would be really appreciated!