[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to trade Fuller

rocca2112

I am a Hopkins owner also picked up Fuller off waivers before the weekend. After the crazy week I would like to sell high on Fuller. Looking around the league my options are package him with Montgomery and get back Karryon and A. Tate or try to get Barkley but don’t know what I should package for that. Full point PPR roster is below. Another option is try to get Kittle because the owner also owns Kelce although I have Engram I love Kittle rest of seasonEE1A8007-1BD2-490B-B79F-D1D01A46640F.thumb.jpeg.77586d88cfb31a09c3b72b97b90df619.jpeg

Edited by rocca2112

I personally don’t believe it’s a good idea to assume anything about league mates and the way they value players. It absolutely cannot hurt to try to sell high on Fuller. It may be that most people won’t want to give anything up for a boom/bust guy, but maybe somebody is feeling risky and believes that Fuller can keep it up. Give it a shot. Also, I feel like he’s been boom/bust mostly because of injuries. If he can stay healthy, I think there’s a possibility he could actually be a very valuable asset moving forward. Or maybe he disappears again, who knows. Good luck with whatever you decide.

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Fuller is the Texans version of Mike Evans. He disappears for weeks on end, then Boom! He puts up 35. The problem is that everyone else knows it as well. He's too risky to start every week. You may get a Jordan Howard type for him but not much more. 

Fuller has been fairly consistent throughout his career, but that's also because he averages a TD per game. Idk how to value him, but I know I had him 2 years ago when he was popping off every game. He plays 90% or more of snaps in every game so I am certainly hopeful.