[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barkley/Mccaffrey trade need advice please?

Studwres29

Am I the only one that likes that trade?

You take a super small hit in losing CMC and replacing him with Barkley, but then you get a big upgrade in Jacobs (I'm a big Jacobs fan)

Now me liking it doesn't mean I would make this trade lol, I'm just saying I do like it and it interests me a lot.

29 minutes ago, Studwres29 said:

Now he said he He would take just mccaffrey and Boyd for Barkley and josh Jacobs does this Change Anything

Of course he did, he is hoping and praying you will accept this deal. Haha. Again, if it were my team, there is no way I'm taking this deal. 

1 hour ago, Matt07chs said:

You take a super small hit in losing CMC and replacing him with Barkley, but then you get a big upgrade in Jacobs (I'm a big Jacobs fan)

I don't think its a super small hit - anyone is a pretty substantial drop off the way CMC is playing this year. Can he keep it up? Who knows, but there is no way I could trade him. Obviously, you are free to disagree!

31 minutes ago, Zephy said:

Of course he did, he is hoping and praying you will accept this deal. Haha. Again, if it were my team, there is no way I'm taking this deal. 

I don't think its a super small hit - anyone is a pretty substantial drop off the way CMC is playing this year. Can he keep it up? Who knows, but there is no way I could trade him. Obviously, you are free to disagree!

I say Barkley would be 2nd in points only to CMC if he didn't get injured. That's why I like this trade. You give up #1 for #2 and a top 10, top 15 RB too.

CMC is really doing amazing, but Barkley is and will be amazing too (not cause I'm a Giants fan lol)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Matt07chs said:

I say Barkley would be 2nd in points only to CMC if he didn't get injured. That's why I like this trade. You give up #1 for #2 and a top 10, top 15 RB too.

Yeah, if we are going off ceiling/potential, it might be an okay trade. All I can tell you is that as a CMC owner, I am not making this trade.

I’m sorry, I like this trade for you

if you’re thin at RB , you get 2 guys that are automatic starts. Jacobs already had his bye. And saquan is a monster. He will be fine coming off injury. And I still believ that CMC is too small to take the amount of touches and hits to last the whole season. I make that trade all day lonv