[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Money League... reasons to quit midseason

MonsterBall25

Hey guys,

I am in a money league. Is there ever a time or circumstance that would lead you to just throw in the towel and quit? In this case we have a manager so stupid she has traded her 4th round pick George Kittle for peanuts... she dropped her 3rd round pick last week Joe Mixon... understandable. She just now dropped her 3rd round pick James Connor. Its players like this that just ruin a league and makes people like me that are very invested just want to quit.

Not sure I would ever quit mid season, just leave at the end of the year. 

Been in a quite a few leagues with questionable behavior from owners or the commish, always finished the year.

Strange things can happen and you never know if you may win some money before you leave.

The problem is the commish has taken advantage of this person. Trading her Josh Gordon for George Kittle straight and then once Josh Gordon got placed on the IR and was said to be getting cut and potentially signing with another team the commish then traded her Adrian Peterson for Josh Gordon... essentially trading Adrian Peterson for George Kittle. She dropped Mixon for Valdez-Scatling and Connor for.... Mark Walton. The commish and this person are brother and sister. 

1 hour ago, millworkguy said:

Isnt this the 2nd thread you have started about this,  if your that unhappy pack up and walk.  But with a friends and family league,  suck it up, play it out, and respectfully decline next year

This ^ stop posting multiple threads about the same thing suck it up for the season or walk

• Haha 1

If I was in a league where the Commish was colluding with a family member and I didn't have the chance by this point to make the finals, I'd consider walking away. I would definitely make it clear to the rest of the league why though.