[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who’s your go big or go home wideout this week

Rekroot

I got Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Thielen, and Hunter Henry all on bye. We are only allowed two tight ends on our roster. I will be playing without a tight end iand without one receiver I n my starting lineup. Currently, I have Gallup and DeDe Westbrook in my lineup as wideouts. Thinking of dropping DeDe since Conley was preferred last week, and either pick up will fuller, robert woods, alshon Jeffrey, Slayton, Taylor Gabriel, or Randall Cobb. Leaning towards either Cobb or Gabriel. Cobb, because he should get thrown to underneath, amaris injured however is playing lights out, and dak is leading in PaYd’s. Also, I can double up Gallup and Cobb. This is my best validation attempt for choosing Cobb. 

Secondly, I could choose Gabriel, because he was targeted 15 times last game and is playing the giants. 

lastly, the remaining stud receivers I listed each only have one game higher then 15 points in standard scoring. Almost all there other games have been siht.

Who you like for this week? 

Edited by Rekroot
Grammar