[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Draft advice

jeffrijv

12 Team SF PPR (2QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 Flex)

Current Roster on offense (we have IDPs as well):

QB- Went, Brady, Trubisky

RB- Henry, Chubb, White, Peterson,Cohen, Bernard,Ballage

WR- Edelman, Lockett, Beckham,Fuller, Pascal, Sims, Ty. Williams, Dorsett, St. Brown,

TE- Cook, Njoku, Eifert

2020 Picks- 1.04, 1.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05

Should I stay at 1.04 and 1.05 and take BPA, trade up and get a top QB, or trade down one of the picks?

I'm assuming #1 and #2 picks will be Burrows and Tua (Both need qbs still). Pick 3 will probably go RB or WR (hopefully Swift). I also have been bugged about someone moving from 1.09. He has tried with Brandin Cooks, and now with Gronkowski.

I'd love to get J Taylor and Lamb. but do I draft Tua if he drops? 

1 hour ago, jeffrijv said:

I'm assuming #1 and #2 picks will be Burrows and Tua (Both need qbs still). Pick 3 will probably go RB or WR (hopefully Swift). I also have been bugged about someone moving from 1.09. He has tried with Brandin Cooks, and now with Gronkowski.

I'd love to get J Taylor and Lamb. but do I draft Tua if he drops? 

No, don't touch Tua. I wouldn't touch any QB in this draft, maybe Burrows with a gun to my head. You can get 2 top WRs or one and a top RB right where you are. Don't over think it, you're in great shape. 

If they need QBs, they should trade back.  No reason to take either one top 2 - I'm considering Burrows at 1.12 in my draft (he may not get all the way there).  

And I wouldn't want to be buying into Gronk or Cooks in dynasty.  Gronk is 1 season and done (2 seasons at absolute best).  Cooks to too much of a question mark right now.

Will you take a look at my other team as well? Same format as above...

QB: Mayfield,  cam and flacco

RB: Chubb, Howard, Damien williams, Darrell williams, Hilliard 

WR: Odell, Evans, Sanders, Jeffrey, stills, Erickson, gordon

TE- Ebron, Jarwin, seals-jones

Picks 1.01,1.05, 3.05, 4.05 

I think I have to take burrows at 1 here, right? 

Unless your league settings are heavy on the QB, I don't see why you would take Burrows.  I would rather get skill players (in your case probably the RB of your choosing) and then draft a QB at 1.05, which still seems early to me.  Try trading the 1.05 pick back a few picks and see what else you can pick up (I would shoot for 1.09 or 1.10 and see if you can get a 1st rounder next year in addition).

59 minutes ago, jeffrijv said:

You do need a QB but I don't think Burrow is the answer. I'd trade that #1 pick for a QB or take the top WR at 1 and whatever QB at 5. 

2 hours ago, jeffrijv said:

This is the team I have 1.01 and 1.05 with. 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:57 PM, jeffrijv said:

12 Team SF PPR (2QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 Flex)

Current Roster on offense (we have IDPs as well):

QB- Went, Brady, Trubisky

RB- Henry, Chubb, White, Peterson,Cohen, Bernard,Ballage

WR- Edelman, Lockett, Beckham,Fuller, Pascal, Sims, Ty. Williams, Dorsett, St. Brown,

TE- Cook, Njoku, Eifert

2020 Picks- 1.04, 1.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05

Should I stay at 1.04 and 1.05 and take BPA, trade up and get a top QB, or trade down one of the picks?

Draft started... Burrows, Tua and Jonathan Taylor went 1, 2,3.. Is it wrong to go CEH and Dobbins?

1 hour ago, Nonlaw said:

I have to choose between Mike Evans or Adam Thielen.   I love that Evan's has Brady as the QB but adding Gronk seems like a lot of mouths to feed.  I am leaning towards Thielen but looking for some advice?

Evans imo if it’s dynasty. He’s younger and a better receiver. 

On 4/26/2020 at 11:29 PM, jeffrijv said:

Draft started... Burrows, Tua and Jonathan Taylor went 1, 2,3.. Is it wrong to go CEH and Dobbins?

Who the hell is drafting Tua #2, much less in the first round (or two) for that matter?? There are easily 9 solid positional players that basically have "average starter" floors with high ceilings in this draft (CEH, Taylor, Swift, Dobbins, Akers, Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, Jefferson), possibly more. How could you pass up on all those guys for a QB who DISLOCATED HIS HIP, has a long injury history, and who honestly even when healthy didn't blow me away.

For you CEH and Dobbins isn't bad, could also go CEH and whichever of the WRs you like best depending on exactly what you want/need.

Edited by debomb

19 minutes ago, debomb said:

Who the hell is drafting Tua #2, much less in the first round (or two) for that matter?? There are easily 9 solid positional players that basically have "average starter" floors with high ceilings in this draft (CEH, Taylor, Swift, Dobbins, Akers, Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, Jefferson), possibly more. How could you pass up on all those guys for a QB who DISLOCATED HIS HIP, has a long injury history, and who honestly even when healthy didn't blow me away.

For you CEH and Dobbins isn't bad, could also go CEH and whichever of the WRs you like best depending on exactly what you want/need.

It's a 2 QB league - values get adjusted accordingly so not that surprising.

• 2 weeks later...