[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Green

theeohiostate

I have tried trading him straight up for virtually EVERY RB in the league and no one wants to touch him?

:D

That just SOUNDS crazy!

Two weeks ago i traded away Rudi Johnson and Droughns to get him, now the guy won't give either one for him back B)

:D  B)  :D

496269[/snapback]

I'm in the process of trying to trade him away for Bulger in one league.....and I'm expecting to be turned down. :D

I'd be looking to trade for him right now, not trade him away.

496281[/snapback]

That's what i thought two weeks ago.....figured he would bounce right back, hadn't seen him play yet this year.....now.......watched his last game, doesn't look healthy, lost a step or TWO, losing carries to Fish and Dav., and he's been playing with a semi torn/strained achilles' tendon.

This could linger on and possible cause him to sit out an extended amount of time....if i could i would unload him....can't......no on wants him.

I have Bulger and i wouldn't trade myself for him :D

496283[/snapback]

Well, I have diddly at QB and am loaded with RBs, so I can afford it. It's just that Ahman's stock is so low at this point that it's difficult to get anyone to bite. That said, I think he'll get better if the coaches can be convinced he isn't going to fumble it away every five minutes.

You guys are nuts. Green will be fine. "Tooooooooooo early to panic", he said, as an owner of Ahman. :D

496286[/snapback]

........he said after six weeks

................what about after 8 weeks

..............................season over

Well, I have diddly at QB and am loaded with RBs, so I can afford it.  It's just that Ahman's stock is so low at this point that it's difficult to get anyone to bite.  That said, I think he'll get better if the coaches can be convinced he isn't going to fumble it away every five minutes.

496305[/snapback]

...........i think you misunderstood me

If i were to Bulger owner, i wouldn't give you him for Green :D

That's what i thought two weeks ago.....figured he would bounce right back, hadn't seen him play yet this year.....now.......watched his last game, doesn't look healthy, lost a step or TWO, losing carries to Fish and Dav., and he's been playing with a semi torn/strained achilles' tendon.

This could linger on and possible cause him to sit out an extended amount of time....if i could i would unload him....can't......no on wants him.

496298[/snapback]

I haven't seen much of him this year, but I've seen similar scenarios with high rated, proven RB's that have slow starts, and more often than not, finish strong. I would all but guarantee that he outperforms Droughns for the rest of the year.

I haven't seen much of him this year, but I've seen similar scenarios with high rated, proven RB's that have slow starts, and more often than not, finish strong. I would all but guarantee that he outperforms Droughns for the rest of the year.

496320[/snapback]

..........wager on that :D

..........wager on that  :D

496335[/snapback]

In a heart beat. I do have a few other wagers in the way, so we'd have to come up with a time frame.

I bet Caveman_Nick that C. Brown will outproduce C. Dillon over the entire season. That bet starts after the regular season and goes to the Super Bowl, I think. Of course I'll win that one so theoretically it won't interfere. :D

So we could make the bet, and make it for the month of February after the Super Bowl. Interested?

In a heart beat. I do have a few other wagers in the way, so we'd have to come up with a time frame.

I bet Caveman_Nick that C. Brown will outproduce C. Dillon over the entire season. That bet starts after the regular season and goes to the Super Bowl, I think. Of course I'll win that one so theoretically it won't interfere. :D

So we could make the bet, and make it for the month of February after the Super Bowl. Interested?

496349[/snapback]

I'm in B)

yardage?

TDs?

Fantasy pts based......what type of scoring system?

Time frame could be at your request.....if involveds

Just for regular season as well :D ......or i may kill ya'

Edited by theeohiostate

In that post, first you say that he'll probably "rock" this season and then you say you have a bad feeling for "no good reason whatsoever".  Bold prediction...yeah right.  Is your name John Kerry?

496345[/snapback]

But you see, it is for no good reason. Can you explain why he sucks this season?

I had a feeling that told me to stay the heck away from the guy even though he was ranked in the top 3 players this Pre-Season. I didn't say the same thing about a bunch of other guys now did I? Sure I didn't come out and say, he will for sure stink and here is why... but it's still an accurate prognostication. :pattingselfontheback: :D

I'm in :D

yardage?

TDs?

Fantasy pts based......what type of scoring system?

Time frame could be at your request.....if involveds

496366[/snapback]

OK, neither has had their BYE's yet, so it's perfect. Starting this week, you get Droughns, I get Green. Whoever scores more based on the huddle's perfect scoring system, found here: http://www.thehuddle.com/classics/03phs.php. Injuries, suspensions, benchings, nothing at all voids this deal.

We on?

OK, neither has had their BYE's yet, so it's perfect. Starting this week, you get Droughns, I get Green. Whoever scores more based on the huddle's perfect scoring system, found here: http://www.thehuddle.com/classics/03phs.php. Injuries, suspensions, benchings, nothing at all voids this deal.

We on?

496375[/snapback]

Time frame for sig line? how 'bout sig and avatar?

..............by the way i hope you win :D unless i'm able to unload him.

Edited by theeohiostate

Time frame for sig line?

..............by the way i hope you win B)    unless i'm able to unload him.

496382[/snapback]

The rest of the month of February after the Super Bowl, just in case I lose the other bet I made which goes to the Super Bowl. So, from February 7th until February 28th.

No go on the avatar. Sorry, I'm not giving mine up for personal reasons.

Edited by Hugh 0ne