[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most disappointing WR for 2004

pedroz13

Santana Moss. He didn't smell right to me in August. I avoided him at all costs, but he was talked up and ranked up by everyone.

I'm still waiting on the year when Plaxico puts it all together for an entire season. He probably scored out where he was drafted, but the first six (actually weeks 4-6) I thought this might be the year. Now he just appears to be the same as prior years. Take out the NE & Cleveland games and he's no better then James Thrash w/the Eagles last year. Yuck!!!

Moulds is at least scoring some TDs or yards week to week (just not both most weeks.) He may not be as hot as you'd like him but I certainly wouldn't classify him as a bust.

Santana Moss-- now there's a bust. Performing well below expectations.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I was another who got slightly burned - I was ecstatic when I nabbed Ward and C Johnson back-to-back in my redraft league. Though I won't call them horrible - they've been serviceable for the most part - I thought I was locked in at WR. The killer is they haven't been quite bad enough to bench/cut, but they haven't put up the dominant weekly #s I was expecting. And if they'd panned out, my team would have been a freakin' MONSTER (RBs of Dillon, Droughns, James; Gates at TE; T Green as a bit of an afterthought at QB); as it is, I'm out of the playoffs right now.