[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking forward to Week 15

abishagenaden

I know it's not even Friday yet, but if I don't act now I might find myself with a DEF crisis next week (our first playoff week). I currently have Phi and Den on my roster, but I don't like their matchups. Here are my options:

Week 15 Week16

Phi vs Dal @StL

Den vs @KC @Ten

Atl vs Car @NO

Cinn vs Buff NYG

Ari vs StL @Sea

Ind vs Bal SD

Det vs Min Chi

Jac vs @GB Hou

What should I do for week 15?

Edited by abishagenaden

I would lean towards Philly, but you may want to drop Denver and pickup Indy just in case you change your mind.

602599[/snapback]

Ok, thanks guys. I guess part of the problem is I might be biased towards Dallas' offense since I have Julius. But I guess if Dallas does start falling behind early, Testes will come out throwing and Julius won't get much of the rock.

Ok, thanks guys. I guess part of the problem is I might be biased towards Dallas' offense since I have Julius. But I guess if Dallas does start falling behind early, Testes will come out throwing and Julius won't get much of the rock.

602648[/snapback]

Don't WORRY about having Jones and the Philly defense. The Philly D will get most of its points by interceptions and sacks. Not fumble recoveries by Jones. Plus, you're gonna want them in Week 16 against the Lambs (with either Chandler or a banged-up Bulger at the helm).