Sign in to follow this  
Marauders11

Redskin Homers

Just wondering how hard it is in general to get tickets on the day of the game in D.C.?

I'm in Philly and kicking around the idea of heading down (ticketless) for Sunday's Eagles/'Skins game.

What kind of prices and availabilty are the norm?

Biggest stadium in the NFL, plus a crappy team. Hmm. I can't imagine it being that hard. Interesting question though.

Biggest stadium in the NFL, plus a crappy team.  Hmm.  I can't imagine it being that hard.  Interesting question though.

603717[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking too, but there may be a lot of Philly fans making the 2 hour drive down there- I just want an idea of what the parking lot scalper-market is usually like down there......so hopefully someone knows.

ive heard of this thing called the internet, it could prove useful in this type of situation.

603730[/snapback]

Really how's that work?

But seriously thanks for the input- isn't this board on the internet?

Tons on eBay (dirt cheap = can you hear everyone jumping off the bandwagon for another year), but it's a little late for that. I work with a Skins fan who was down a few weeks ago for the Bengals game. He paid $25 per ticket (upper level) in the parking lot just before kickoff. You'll have no problem finding a ticket at the game. Did you try any of the Eagle boards for anyone with extras? (www.700level.com or the boards on the Eagles offical site has a ticket board)

Edited by Hop Devil

Went to the Giants game last week. The guys next to me had no tickets. Kept working a scalper. Ended up with first row on the 50 behind the Giants bench. Were named fans of the game got a couple of bags of REdskins crap and Jeff Feagles handed them a K game ball. Oh, he got the tix for $40 each. I'd say you'd be in good shape.

Easy. Every game I've been to, I've seen more scalpers than fans. You can't walk from the parking lot to the stadium without getting hit up by a scalper every 10 feet. Huge stadium and sucky team.

I can feel the love here. Good luck getting the tickets. Homer prediction below:

Redskins 20

Eagles 13