[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bet no one has had a worse week than me

Pack04

:(Playoffs started in both my money leagues.

Team 1 (10 man keeper) Mcnabb, Pittman, F. Taylor, (Chris Brown on my bench scared to start), A. Johnson, T. Owens,(Drew Bennett on bench) Gonzo, Longwell, Bucs. First round of playoffs this week. 3 seed. Got smoked by hassel, Dom. Davis, O. Smith, Chris Chambers, Larry Fitz, Crumpler, Josh Brown, Bears.

Team 2, (12 man redraft) Griese, Alex, T. Jones, Mason, Stokley, Kinney, Vander, Balt. Was down 11pts to start the game tonight thought I had a chance with mason and kinney playing 1pt/10yds and 6 pts tds. Both out with ankles. So game over. Can't believe the bad luck.

Anyone else having luck like this. Needed to vent.

:D:DB):D

My bench outscored my starters.  Here's my bench:

Volek

DJax

Clayton

CBrown

610570[/snapback]

1. Why was Clayton on your bench?

2. Why was DJax on your bench?

3. Why was Volek on your bench?

4. What kind of team do you have if these guys (I can see Volek) being on your bench?!

:(Playoffs started in both my money leagues.

Team 1 (10 man keeper) Mcnabb, Pittman, F. Taylor, (Chris Brown on my bench scared to start), A. Johnson, T. Owens,(Drew Bennett on bench) Gonzo, Longwell, Bucs.  First round of playoffs this week.  3 seed.  Got smoked by hassel, Dom. Davis, O. Smith, Chris Chambers, Larry Fitz, Crumpler, Josh Brown, Bears. 

609360[/snapback]

You wouldn't been Andre or Owens for Bennett. Bad luck.

Ahman Green's TD called back.

611107[/snapback]

That 79 yard TD called back hurt a guy in my league, he would still be in the hunt for money if that had not have happened. But that type of crap happens at times. So it is still not even close to the bad luck Pack04 had.

1. Why was Clayton on your bench?

2. Why was DJax on your bench?

3. Why was Volek on your bench?

4. What kind of team do you have if these guys (I can see Volek) being on your bench?!

611149[/snapback]

Started

LT (keeper)

Edge (1st round pick)

Goings (WW)

Harrison (Traded a future pick for him)

Mason (3rd round pick)

10 team league, 1 keeper drafted in rounds 1-9, 1 keeper from 10-18. Give up the pick in the round the guy was drafted in.

Harrison is a starter for sure and then I pulled DJax on Saturday for Mason (KC worst pass defense in the league and DJax was sick and the Dad thing).