[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DET: McMahon could start

Monsters Of The Midway

Don't know if this has any bearing on anybody's team but, here it is nonetheless:

Lions: McMahon may get start

Lions: McMahon may get start

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

News

Lions coach Steve Mariucci has yet to decide who will start at quarterback Sunday against the Vikings. "We haven't made any decisions on any of that just yet," Mariucci said at his weekly news conference. "We think about those things every week, as coaches, on every position." Mariucci added that incumbent starter Joey Harrington, who was five-for-22 for 47 yards in Sunday's loss to the Packers, still must prove he is the team's long-term answer at quarterback.

Views

Neither Harrington nor backup Mike McMahon has been informed of a change yet. The Vikings will likely be without their top cornerback, Antoine Winfield, so whomever takes snaps for the Lions could be in for a good day throwing the football.

"child lost at the mall"  :D  at any rate, this post is useless, if you were starting Joey Ballgame all year, chances are you finished in the bottom 10% of your league---BELEE DAT!

613196[/snapback]

I'm actually facing an opponent this week for the 1st week of the playoffs that has Harrington. We start 2 QBs (VERY QB heavy scoring) and he's been strolling along with Harrington and Brees. However, I've got a double dose of brick wall for him with McNabb and Plummer. :D

. . . whomever takes snaps for the Lions could be in for a good day throwing the football

:D

I don't know who is going to start, but you can bet that he/she is not going to have a good day throwing the football.

"child lost at the mall"  :D  at any rate, this post is useless, if you were starting Joey Ballgame all year, chances are you finished in the bottom 10% of your league---BELEE DAT!

613196[/snapback]

Bottom 10% ? Not quite. I play in two local big money leagues and am in the playoff semi-finals in both. On one team my QBs are Vick and Harrington, on the other, Brooks and Harrington. I haven't been starting Joey "all year" but he's gotten almost half the starts for me.